Seven.

Here's part 2
Sabrina

The game was in the 4th quarter with 3 minutes and 28 seconds on the clock and our school was winning.

When most guys say they're good at basketball they usually aren't they just think too much of themselves but Chris is like really really good. I'm sure if he could get drafted right now he probably world.

It's kinda dope seeing him in his zone.

He's usually silly and all over the place but I haven't seen him crack a smile since the ref blew his whistle to start the first quarter. He takes this shit very seriously.

Me and Tiara were finding stupid shit to point out and laugh about when I felt somebody sit next to me. I looked over at Trey.

"Damn, I didn't even think y'all knew where the gym was." He yelled over the loud cheering.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hello to you too, Tremaine." Tiara said.

"What y'all doing here?" He asked.

"Chris asked us to come." I answered.

His nose turned up. "I don't know how many times I've tried to get y'all to come to one of my games but he asks once and y'all come. Some kinda 'best friends' y'all are."

"Best friends?! Nigga you forgot about us once you started smelling yourself. You don't hang with us, we don't even hear from you so you can take that bullshit else where." I said.

"I see you've been spending a lot of time with Chris." He said to me. "You tryna become one of his hoes or something?"

"TREMAINE!" Tiara yelled.

"Nigga you got me so fucked up! Get yo weak sorry ass away from me before I slap the taste out of your mouth."

He laughed and stood up. "Enjoy the rest of the game ladies."

I flipped him off and turned my attention back to the game.

"You okay?" Tiara asked.

"I'm perfectly fine. Trey has always been an asshole when he gets jealous."

She laid her head on my shoulder.

I was honestly annoyed and ready to go. I couldn't even enjoy the rest of the game.

Once the final buzzard went off I quickly got up and headed out. I was ready to go jump in my bed.

I was getting ready to get in my car when somebody called my name.

I turned around and Chris was jogging over to me.

"You leaving already?" He asked.

"Yeah, what else am I supposed to do?"

"I was thinking maybe we could go grab some food or something."

"Chris I'm really not in the mood to be around a bunch of people right now."