Eleven.

You guys really love this book😍😍😍 so here's another update! Keep those comments and like coming! Juicy stuff coming up really really soon😁😁

Christopher

Two Days at USC

Being up at this school has worn me the fuck out. My first day here the coach had me running drills with the team. I thought my coach over did it but this nigga here be tripping. After practicing with them, the Next Morning I could barely get out of bed and I had to get up at 6 in the fucking morning. I don't even get up that early for regular school.

I don't know if I could do this everyday. I know if I want to get drafted and be the best I can be, I have to push myself but this shit is too much.

I've been to a few of UCLA practices and they don't do have the shit USC does.

Sabrina was right when she said the coach would be all talk.

Anyway, I was lying in bed on my laptop looking at Howard's basketball team.

Yeah, this girl got me ready to follow her all the way to D.C.

Even though I'd probably have a better chance getting into USC or UCLA, I've been thinking about getting out of LA so why not try Howard. If not Howard, I'd probably go to University or Michigan or Kentucky.

I decided to send my highlights over to the coach at Howard and see if I could get him out here to come to a game.

I can't wait to see Bri's face when I tell her this.

My phone started ringing on the night stand next to my bed. I picked it up and it was Sabrina. I quickly hit the answer button and it connected, showing her beautiful face.

 I quickly hit the answer button and it connected, showing her beautiful face

"Why you looking like that?" I asked while laughing.

"I'm starting to see what life is going to be like when I'm in DC and you're at UCLA or USC." She pouted.

"You miss me huh?"

"I really do."

"I miss you too." I smiled.

"Don't look at my eyebrows I haven't done them today." She placed her hand over them.

"You look perfect to me."

She smirked.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Nothing just finished my paper. What are you doing?"

"Looking at shit on the computer."

"Sounds fun."

"Not at all...what you been up to since I've been gone?" I asked.