Ten

Another one

Sabrina
Two Months Later

Christmas Break

I had to work today like always, nothing new. My hours have picked up since I've been out of school and plus it's the holiday season so business is booming.

And to make things worse I've been here without Chris. I've been having to work with the Assistant Manager Rita. She can't stand me because Chris flirts with me and doesn't give her the time of day.

Speaking of Chris he's spending a few days up at USC.

I'm jealous.

I wish I could go visit Howard like that.

My countdown begins January 1st. I wish I could leave sooner. Hopefully something happens so that I can.

"Sabrina I need that shipment stocked." Rita said.

I rolled my eyes. She tries to keep me in the back to stop my commission. When it's just us here I make the most money because dudes prefer me over her.

Word on the street is, this bitch has slept with 25 niggas. She's only like 25. She's gross and I'm sure her pussy is like a cave!

"Sabrina, stock room now." She said.

"Ugh!" I headed to the back.

I wasn't about to do this by myself! I sat on the step stool and pulled out my phone.

I had a missed call from my mom and text messages from Tiara and Chris.

I went to my messages with Chris first.

Chris(Blondie)😍- Damn I miss you! - 1:17pm

I smiled and sunk my teeth into my lip.

I miss you too Blondie!😟 - 2:34pm

I went to messages with Tiara

Tiara👭❤️- Bestfriend!! What time do you get off?! I wanna go see Why Him - 12:49

I know I'm late but I get off at 4:30. Look up some movie times - 2:39pm

I heard somebody coming so I put my phone away and started opening boxes. When one of the other guys that worked here came in I sat back down.

"Wassup Quincy."