Twenty-Five

Sabrina

Three Weeks Later

I sat in the food court at the mall with Tiara. I'm not even supposed to be up here, due to me beating Rita's ass, so I have on a hat and glasses. I got tired of sitting at home so this was my only option.

Chris and I have been fighting too much lately, I needed a break from that.

Our relationship is VERY bipolar.

"Have you told your mom that you're staying in LA for school?" Tiara asked.

"No. I really don't want to tell her because I don't wanna hear I told you so and I know she's gonna try and convince me to stay home but I don't want to."

"You're really going to go stay in those dorms when your house is nowhere from the school."

"No, Chris and I have been talking about moving in together."

"Sabrina are you serious? Lately you guys can't stay around each other for more than 5 seconds before y'all start fighting again. And physically fighting at that."

"He's an asshole. But he's my asshole and I love him."

Tiara rolled her eyes. "Didn't he just bite your arm a few days ago."

"Yes but that's because I had him in a headlock."

"What is wrong with you two?"

"Nothing, that's just how we are."

"Well y'all need to stop before that shit gets outta hand."

"I know Ti."

"And I know you're probably the one hitting him first. So you can't be surprised when he hits you back."

"I know that Tiara."

"I'm just saying. I know how crazy you can get."

"Anyway, its March, have you and Quincy talked about prom yet?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think we're going to do both proms. I'd love to dress up twice."

"I know it's going to be dope."

"What about you and Chris?"

"He still hasn't asked me yet."

"Why does he have to give you this big promposal? You're his girlfriend, aren't you supposed to just automatically go?"

"Uh no! I think I deserve a nice asking!"

"Do you really? You keep fighting this boy and I know he's sick of that shit."

"Aren't you my best friend?"

"Yes and it's my job to keep it 100 with you at all times."

"Okay Tiara." I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"You never like to hear the truth." She shook her head.