Thirty

Sabrina

One Week Before Prom, Two Weeks Before Graduation

Almost over Sabrina, it's almost over.

This last month of school seems like it's been the most stressful. I have to worry about prom, then I have to worry about taking finals so that I'll be able to walk across the stage.

As soon as my birth week was over I went straight to focusing on what's most important.

I'm getting closer and closer to the finish line! I'm so excited and then it's off to Washington.

New scenery, new beginnings, I'm so ready.

My mom and dad said that they have a surprise for me after I graduate. If it's a car I'm going to flip out. I love the one I have now but I want a Camaro so damn bad.

Me and my dad have been growing a lot closer. It's just like old times. I promised him I'd be nice to my other sibling when I get to D.C. I can't be mad at the kid, it's not his fault my dad slept with that bitch. I'm still not too sure about being under the same roof with her. I've never even met the lady.

Anyway. I was getting ready to leave my locker but when I turned around I ran into Krista.

"Hey Sabrina."

I just looked at her and turned my nose up.

"So did you have fun on your party bus."

"Sure did."

"I was so hurt that I wasn't invited."

"Why would you be? I don't fuck with you."

"But your man does."

Here we go.

"Look, I want to be nice since we're getting ready to graduate and everything. So I brought you a present for your birthday. I know it's a little late." She lifted up a a gift bag. I looked at her confused. "Here take it."

"No thank you."

"Come on Sabrina, I'm just trying to be nice. I know we'll never be best friends or anything but it's never too late to turn over a new leaf."

I snatched the bag from her and started going through it. I felt a shirt and a cup. I pulled the shirt out and opened and it was a picture of her and Chris with her tongue all on his mouth and it's a recent picture because he had on a shirt that I bought him.

My blood was boiling.

"You thought you had that nigga on lock but he's still fucking me. You'll never be number one in his life. You'll never take my spot bitch."

I pulled out the coffee cup she had in there and broke it across her head.

Yes, I hit her that hard.

I dropped everything else in my hand and started beating this dumb bitch ass! If you're going to start drama at least know how to fight.

I could hear Tiara telling me to stop but I wasn't until this bitch was unconscious or dead and then I'm going after Chris pathetic no good ass next!