Fifteen.

I guess I'll post this before I fall asleep...enjoy😊

Sabrina

Back At School

I was standing at my locker getting my books out for my next class. 5 more months of this shit, I really can't wait to get away from this place.

"Sabrinaaaaaaa." Somebody said behind me. I glanced over my shoulder.

"Hey Mijo."

"Wassup, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

"We did just come back from Christmas break."

"That was like two weeks ago. So prom is quickly approaching, you and Chris going together?"

"Chris who?" I made a confused face.

"Daaamn, what happened?"

"He got what he needed and went on his way."

"So it really was a tutoring thing."

"Yeah.....sure."

"The way he talk about you I thought it was more than that."

I shook my head no. "Naw, but I gotta get to class, I'll see you later."

"Alright Bri." He pulled me into a side hug. I closed my locker and walked away. Tiara wasn't in school today because of training for her job so I was all alone. I might go home early I'm not feeling this place today.

During class.

I had to grab something out my locker so my teacher gave me a pass. I really just wanted to go call my momma to see if I could go home next hour. I just wanted to go crawl under my covers and watch Stranger Things.

I was so happy when she said I could go. I was on my way to the office to sign out early when somebody grabbed my hand. I quickly turned around and went into defense mode.

"Whoa, chill." Chris said.

I yanked away from him and kept walking.

"Sabrina wait." He pulled me back and held on to me. "Can we talk? Please."

"No, let me go."

"I think we really need to talk."

I felt myself getting ready to cry. I had to get away from him.

"There's nothing to talk about now let me go before I scream." I looked at him. Those hypnotizing eyes looked right into mine. His hair wasn't blonde anymore.

"Can I come over later? I miss you."

I laughed and shook my head. "Goodbye Chris."

I got out of his grip and kept walking to the office. I was gonna wait until next hour to leave but I need to go right now.

Christopher

I sat in the locker room and just looked at her picture. Mijo told me how she pretended that she didn't know me earlier but she had every right to act that way.