7

He got smart with me only causing my anger to raise even more than it was. I didn't know how I could get any angrier but I did. "Formal was a defining point. I mean I knew you wanted the satisfaction of me saying you looked amazing. So I didn't give you that." He laughed at me. His laugh pissed me off to the point of tears.

"You slept with me knowing I had wanted it for years." I couldn't see any of his features, my eyes full of tears.

"Not just for that reason." He laughed again completely not caring that I was crying. "I wanted action and couldn't trust it with some random person. You were drunk so it was the best way to get what I needed. You always wanting it sealed the deal." He had used me in every sense of the word. He took full advantage of me.

All the truth was finally surfacing. I was used as a best friend. Everything I thought mattered didn't. I pushed him away from me so I could leave his room. I ran down stairs almost falling from the clouded vision. Ashton chased after me watching the whole situation go down. He tried to stop me from doing something stupid. I was out of control. There was no doubt in any of that. Calum joined as soon as he figured out what was going on. It took the both of them to get me under control.

I begged to leave. I didn't get what I asked for. They didn't realize that being in the house with him for another moment was going to make me do stupid things. But they didn't leave my sides for the rest of the night. They wouldn't let me leave the house in the state I was in. My heart was in a million pieces, my whole life had been a lie.

I left the house the next day. I took the first flight back home. My mind was focused on my own sanity. For once I wasn't focused on pleasing my friends by myself. Every part of my life has always been Luke and I. The walls of my room were plastered with photos of the two of us. I ripped every photo off the wall. My bedroom was a disaster of old photographs.

Every attempt someone made to get a hold of me I rejected or refused to reply to. I didn't touch my phone for days. I went into a hibernation in my room. I didn't see light for at least four days. People feared for my life, but I didn't care. I needed the time to process everything on my own. I needed my whole of depression to get through the pain.

A month went by before I spoke with any of the guys again. Tour had already begun and I obviously wasn't a part of it. Everything in my life came to a complete stand still. I never thought that my life would ever get to the point it was at but it did. I would walk the streets of my home town and get stares. I was the girl who had the life people dreamed of and just dropped out of it.

@EmeryBlake: Alive and well. To anyone wondering what happened I have an interview later today about everything, make sure you tune in.

For the first time in two months I was going to speak about everything that occurred. I didn't care about throwing Luke under the bus. I didn't care about throwing myself under the bus. I wasn't under the eye of a management anymore. I broke my contract, my parents dealt with the whole situation. I wasn't in a mental state to deal with any of it. I was glad I had parents that cared.

"Thank you for joining me today Emery." The interviewer spoke to me.

"Anytime." I smiled. "Sorry I couldn't do it sooner. I needed to make sure I was in the right place before talking to anyone."

"So how are you doing?" We had a bit of small talk before getting to the real reason I was there. I wasn't scared or nervous to talk about it. I was ready.

"So let's get to the real reason I have you here today. Everyone has wondered what happened." I nodded.

"Yes. So once the news about Luke and me sleeping together got out a lot of stuff happened behind the scenes. I kind of lost my mind really. A lot of people know his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend Olive. She showed up to our place wanting to get back with Luke. Well at that time I still hadn't really known what happened that night with Luke. We were both drunk that night and I didn't remember any of it like he did. So one night all the boys were asleep Luke came to talk to me. I asked about the night, and he explained everything which Olive ended up over hearing which is how everything got leaked. She talked awfully to me that night Luke had my back, or so I thought. Well a lot of personal issues I was having also began to occur. I was upset with everything, it was the day I found out the video for Mistake had been finished. I went to show the guys the video to find out Luke was out with Olive. The girl who broke his heart, and the girl that had just trash talked his best friend. It broke me really. So I made a stupid rash mistake decision and kissed Calum. Sorry Cal. Luke and Olive walked in on it. Olive preceded to call me a whore. It started a war that was already there you know? I went to my room, Luke took Olive to his room. I completely destroyed my room. At that point I had already decided I was leaving the music industry. The only reason I was in it was for them. It started all with Luke and with all the drama and pain I felt it was best I get out of it before I was unhappy. Well I was supposed to do the tour before completely quitting but it didn't happen that way. Ashton walked in on me destroying all my music things. I ended up in Luke's room. He was trying to get it in with Olive. I stopped that instantly. He told me the truth about everything. He knew I had liked him for years and he used it to advance himself. He used me for rebound sex when I was vulnerable. He knew I wouldn't say no because I liked him, and because I was drunk. Not to mention he completely trash talked my feelings. He knew I needed his satisfaction to feel satisfied with myself but he refused to give it to me for torture." A tear feel down my cheek and I wiped it away. "The band was there for me, Michael, Ashton and Calum, that is. I contemplated a lot of things that day. My whole life had practically been a lie with Luke. My world came crashing down really. I've spent the last two months building myself back up. I didn't talk to anyone. I didn't talk with the band, my management at the time, not even my parents. I focused on myself."