26

Luke: Emery's going to join us on tour.

My mom: Are you sure that's a good idea Luke?

Luke: I told you I'd keep her safe and I've been doing that. She'll call you when she's ready to talk with you. She loves you and she misses you I know it.

"You've been talking with my mom?" I looked up at him. His phone made the locking noise. He had locked his phone he didn't want me reading his conversation. Well I don't think he cared it just took him by surprise.

"She was worried she contacted all of us. She wanted to make sure her daughter wasn't lying dead in a ditch somewhere in a different country."

"She didn't put you up to all of this did she?"

"No? We had nothing to do with what you did today. You did it all on your own." He raised his eyebrows at me. "We just wanted you to join our jam session just like we try to have you join every day. Today was a breakthrough of your own. None of it had to do with us." He was right. I did it all on my own.

"Sorry your right." I pushed my wet hair behind my ear. "I shouldn't have even been reading your messages I'm sorry." I rested my head on his shoulder and looked across the room at a clock. I watched the second hand tick around and around.

"I don't care you know that. I don't have anything to hide. Not from you at least them guys," Luke nodded his head in the direction of the band "I've got a lot to hide from them." I pulled my shirt over my face in embarrassment. I knew the guys were listening to Luke and I's conversation.

"You take naughty photos for Luke?!" Michael burst out. I'm pretty sure the whole block could have heard him if they were listening close enough. I kept my head in my shirt as I heard Luke chuckling. "Get it Luke." Michael encouraged all of it.

"Fuck off." I said slowly poking my head back out of the head hole of my shirt. "He deserves some nice photos of me for when I'm gone. I've got to keep him to myself somehow. You always try to steal him Michael."

"Burn." Ashton said. Michael replied with some smart comment about how Burn is so not used anymore. It caused the rest of us to laugh. I had somehow reverted the conversation away from the photos I took for Luke. No one was supposed to know about them except the two of us. But then again he was a guy and probably talked about getting photos with his best friends. I wouldn't put it past any of them to be frank.

"Wait so Luke she has actually sent you photos?" Well I thought I had moved the conversation away from the topic at least.

"We don't need to talk about this." I looked at the boys. "What Luke and I do in our relationship is none of your business."

"Does he send you photos?" I hit my face with my hand.

"Oh my god enough!" I shook my head. "I can't deal with you guys. You are too much." I knew my face was as red as a Target ball. I could just feel the heat overcoming my whole face. I even felt the heat radiating off my ears. I was beyond embarrassed. Being sexual was definitely something I was not open about. The whole talk always made me uncomfortable.

"So he does." Calum held out his hand to high five Luke. Luke returned the high five. I couldn't believe they were all ganging up on making me uncomfortable. They were pulling the guy against girl talk and I wasn't having it. "I mean no better thing to have when in a relationship and you've got oceans between you." Calum winked and I'm pretty sure I almost puked all over him. That is how uncomfortable the situation made me.

"I don't want to hear about you guys rubbing it out." I began to leave the room. "Talk about that shit when I'm not around."

"Boy is it good to have you back Emery." Michael looked at me as I walked away from them. I gave him the finger looking back slightly at them. "Oi don't leave."