20

"Emery Blake you are most incredible person I know. You can handle anything. You've got this." I shook my head between his hands. I was going into pure panic mode. "Listen to me." He waited to speak until I looked into his eyes. "We are all going to be here for you Emmy. If something goes wrong you pick your phone up and call us. We will be on high alert for you. You will come first to all of us. You will have nothing to worry about. Something happens I'll be on the next flight to save you."

I looked at him with straight fear in my eyes. I didn't know how to feel about anything I was doing anymore. I regretted every decision I made. I should have never made the decision to go at this alone. I should have planned for someone to be with me. I was being a complete idiot. I wasn't thinking right and now I was dreading leaving. "I don't want to do this." I felt a tear roll down my cheek followed by Luke instantly wiping it away with his thumb.

"Sometimes we do things we don't want to do. Sometimes we have to do things that make us scared. Look at us. Were you scared the first time you told me you had feelings for me?" I nodded my head. "I was fucking terrified when your name appeared on my phone. I was trembling playing Falling In Love that night. I was surprised I even made it through the god damn song. Spilling my heart out, you spilling your heart out got us here. We did things we were scared of and look at us Emmy."

"I have you." I said quietly.

"You have me and I have you. Every second of every day. So whenever you are scared, or sad, or angry, or nervous, you pick up your phone and you call me. You got it babe?" My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. Hearing him call me babe sent my emotions flying in a whole other direction. It was hard for me to even catch my breath but I tried to hide that.

"I got it." I choked out after controlling myself. I had completely lost myself in front of all of the guys and all they did was care about me. There was something about having four guy best friends that I wouldn't trade for a world. I didn't care about having someone to talk make up or fashion with. I had my boys and that was all I needed. They were the only people I needed and nothing was ever going to change it.

After my freak out I wanted to be alone. I went outside and put my feet in the pool looking out at the view. I needed to compose myself. I left the door open behind me allowing me to hear bits and pieces of the conversations going on inside. I knew it had to do with everything that had just happened but I didn't know what exactly was being said.

I kicked my feet around in the water letting my mind go to nothingness. I needed a second to process my life. Just a moment to think about absolutely nothing. I didn't have this time enough anymore. It was something Luke and I would do so often growing up. We would get lost in silence thinking about nothing.

I heard a knock and turned to see who was standing at the door. "Remmy mind if we talk for a second?" I patted the concrete next to me that incased the pool. He walked over plopping his feet into the pool next to me. "We're worried for you." I looked at him quickly. "We don't want you getting overwhelmed doing this all on your own. I mean clearly you are freaking out about it. I mean I know your mum thought she knew what she was doing but you guys missed out on key things."

"Could have told us sooner." I glared at Ashton, only earning a laugh back from him.

"Listen we're handling it okay. If you weren't fondling Luke," he cringed, "who knows if we'd be doing this right now." I pushed him lightly.

"Don't ever say that again." I hid my head in my hands for a second. It was embarrassing hearing it come from his mouth. Like Luke and I never talked about it. At least I hoped he didn't go and tell the guys about everything we did. That would be even more embarrassing. "Also I'd hope you'd be helping out your best friend from having a mental break down."