17

After the show it was like a big party with all of our families. There wasn't much alone time. Everyone was catching up on the past few months, family wise that is. The boys shared tour things with their families, stories I already heard about. It was always nice to see the joy on the boys faces explaining things that happened. It would never get old.

Everyone went home with their families. Everyone finally got the time they all desperately needed in their beds. I found myself wide awake not able to fall asleep so I snuck out. Not that I really needed to sneak out but it was more fun than just leaving normally. I walked down the street and made my way to Luke's house. I made my way to his room to see him doing just as I had been doing in my room.

I cleared my throat as I entered his room. "Can't sleep?" His head turned towards the door to look at me. He shook his head staying quiet. I walked over as he moved over on his bed and laid on my stomach next to him with my face pointing in his direction. "Same."

"Still haven't tried to get the rest of the cake out I see." He smiled. My hair still in the same bun from earlier.

"You are so proud of yourself, you can't help it can you?"

"I mean we did get in a fight because I was on the phone with cake lady."

"Who spends 20 minutes on the phone over a cake?" I hit him lightly in a joking manner of course. He just laughed at me.

"I had to make sure the cake that was going to end up in your face was just perfect." I shook my head. "I have to treat you right don't I?" I fake glared at him. "Don't give me that look, you liked it."

"I mean you got me for sure, not really sure if I liked it but it was funny." He had such a proud demeanor as I gave him the satisfaction of approval. "You pulled me out of such a happy place to shove me in cake though, that I will never forgive you for."

"Did I at least make you regret getting mad at me for talking with cake lady?" I scrunched my nose at him. He was never going to let me live down getting mad at him for being on the phone with her. But I did let him know I regretted it. "I would like to know what sort of happy place you were in though." He raised his eye brows at me.

"I would tell you but then you'd just get even cockier than you are already being right now." I rested my head on my hands looking at him as he rolled to his side to look at me. He tested me. He refused to face the fact that he was full of cockiness. We had both changed so much through our journey. We had always been this quiet close nit group who cared more about each other than ourselves. It had definitely changed once the band's career took off. We were very much into ourselves and it was like our group of five had grown to a group of millions.

"So when do I get to take you up on your offer?" I looked at him confused. "Oh don't act like you have no idea what I'm talking about." I honestly had no idea what he was talking about. "Emmy Blake." He gave me the come on look. I began to laugh to myself when it clicked. I could also feel embarrassment take over my body.

"Don't ask me that." I hid my face beneath my hands. I felt the bed shift as Luke moved on his bed. I peeked out from under my hands to see Luke getting off his bed. I pretended like I didn't know he was leaving. I heard him messing with something on the other side of the room before the bed shifted again. I moved my hands and looked to where he had been laying before but he wasn't there. I looked behind me to see him just sitting by my feet. "Did I say something?" I turned over and sat up and moved to the end of the bed next to him.

"Nope." He glanced over at me. "Just wanted to check you out from this angle." I shoved my shoulder into his lightly, he chuckled quietly. "It's not every day you get a girl with cake in her hair laying on your bed with her ass hanging out of her shorts." I covered his mouth and sat on him.