27

"He's grabbing his phone from the car he forgot it." Calum spoke up instantly. I watched the front door waiting for his body to pop in it. It didn't take long. My butt was placed on the bottom step of the stairs watching the door. Everyone else had found their way into the living room.

"Luke." I got up as soon as I saw what he was holding in his hands. I ran over to him.

"Careful." He said in such a worried tone. He was always scared I'd end up falling and hurting myself again. Thankfully I was sockless and slipping wasn't an option. I laughed wrapping my arms around him. "You really think I could come back empty handed?" I pulled away from hugging him and reached for what he was holding. He knew I was anxious and moved his hands away from me as I reached to tease me.

"Luke Robert Hemmings." I grabbed his arm and pulled his hand to me. It caused him to laugh.

"I'm not that shit am it?"

"You? Shit? Never." I kissed him taking my gift out of his hands running to the kitchen. I could hear him chucking behind me. I carried the bouquet of flowers into the kitchen gentle placing them on the counter. I searched the barren cupboards for something to put them in. I made due with that we had. As I was getting everything ready Luke thought he was being sneaky but he wasn't. I saw him slyly taking photos of me struggling to get the large amount of flowers into a cup, a freaking cup. "I hate you Luke." I peeked around the flowers and he laughed slightly.

"You're cute." He got up and helped be find a better thing to put the flowers in. A cup wasn't working. We set them up on the counter. I couldn't get my eyes to leave them. It was such a surprise that I enjoyed the living hell out of.

Luke showed me all the photos he had taken of me. I pointed to a few that he sent to me. He knew exactly what I was going to do with them. I think he wanted me to show off how great he was. It was his plan the whole time. I didn't mind though because I wanted the world to know how well I was treated. Even if they didn't fully know that it was Luke and I.

@EmeryBlake: What did I ever do to deserve this? <3 love you  

"You are going to stir up so much shit with that." Ashton spoke his arm around a girl he had brought back.

"Especially when photos of Luke buying those comes out. Might as well comment now Luke, love you too. Are you even trying to keep things a secret anymore?" Calum but in.

"We don't care anymore." I quickly burst out without even letting Luke add in his opinion. "Fuck what people think." I wrapped my arms around Luke's waist. "I love this idiot and if I want to share with the world the flowers he got me I can do that and I shouldn't have to worry anymore."

"What she said." Luke glanced down at me. He was quieter about it. He wasn't all gung-ho about it like I was. I mean he didn't care if people found out but he tried his hardest to keep things as secret as possible, it was his personal life.