CHAPTER 1

"Hey Mila! Over here!" I heard Dinah screamed waving her hand for me to come up to their table. But before I could reach to the table I felt pair of lips touched mine and just before I could blink my eyes my face stings like hell. "WTF!" I mumble, then I turned and see a blonde girl who looks familiar too bad I can't remember her name, she asks "WFT too Camila?! Who's this bitch?!" pointing to the girl who I assumed the one who just kissed me.

"I don't know, I'm sorry but, what's your name babe?" I ask the girl in front of me

"Fuck you! We spent the night just last night then you don't even remember my name?" she pushed me and leave me with the blonde woman. I shrug and turn my attention to the other girl.

"So, we're alone now. Wanna have a little fun tonight gorgeous?" I whisper to her ear seductively, planted light kisses below her ear. "We could run to your place but let me grab a drink first. I'll see you later." Immediately I went to the crowd and make sure I lost her so I can go to my friends. Weew! What a start?!

"Hey Allycat! I thought you won't be joining us tonight?" I lean down to give my friend a light hug. It's been a month since we last hang out together. It's always had been me who never get tired of visiting clubs. I mean who am I to decline an invitation from famous people in New York, right? Tonight is no difference; Taylor Swift an outstanding fashion icon in this industry, a good friend of mine invited me to this party.

"We saw that! You're a mess fuckboy!" Ally said with a smirk and shook her head. I heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Hey there gorgeous!" I turned my head and look at the person who lightly touched my butt. I saw a blue eyed girl peek my lips which took me by surprise again. "hi girls" she said to the rest of the girls in the table.

"Hey Taylor. Congrats by the way. This party is awesome." I said taking the glass from Dinah's hands and sip it all way down.

"Come on let's dance." Before I could say no, she drags me away from my friends but instead of heading to the dance floor we ended up to one of the VIP rooms. She opens the door and right away she shoved me to the wall, kissed me impatiently.

I flipped her and takeover, I licked her earlobe, ripping her top out of her body just the way she likes it. I drag her to the couch pushed her down bringing myself on top of her hungrily sucking every inch of her skin. Dominating a woman in bed is one of the best pleasures I get from sex.

-----

-----

It's a sunny day here in New York so I decided to go to the park and take random photos of people usually rushing towards whatever they plan on doing on this wonderful morning.

After grabbing a cup of coffee in the Starbucks, I sat on the bench, set up my camera and start snapping some photos around. I saw a woman and her child on the playground, her mother is lightly pushing the swing with her daughter on it. The smiles on their faces were priceless and this kind of moment should be captured so I click the shutter on them. Then I glance on the other side, I saw a couple standing outside the coffee shop giving each other a goodbye kiss. It is nice to see a couple smiles through a kiss, you could feel the genuine love they have for each other, and I click again the shutter to capture them.

I continue to observe my surroundings; I glance at the woman sat next to the bench in front of me. She has black raven hair with a widow pick that suits the shape of her face. I adjusted my lens to further focus on her features. Her eyebrows are on point, her prominent nose, her lips; I can say her side view is perfect on this angle. I've click my shutter on every movement she makes and then she turns on my side. SHIT! She's looking at me. She must have noticed I'm capturing her. Damn! She has perfect emerald eyes that can melt chocolate even in the middle of winter. Before I knew it she stood up, I thought she's going to come to me and ask why I'm taking pictures of her. But I was wrong, she pick up her bag, turn around and start walking away. I, then noticed her ass, DAMN! Even her backside is perfect. And she leaves me drooling over her perfection. What? Me drooling?! Pfft! I said to myself after realizing my own thoughts.

I scrolled the images I captured in my camera; well I might have been drooling to that lady since I've taken almost 30 pictures of her perfect features. I've seen a lot of model in this kind of career I have chosen, different beauty and different styles but the beauty I've seen on her were different from all of those models I've work with. So simple yet so captivating and intimidating at the same time, she carries fierce in her eyes. I felt my phone vibrate and it snapped me back from my thoughts, I looked at the caller ID, it was Dinah.

"Hey D, what's up?"

"Good morning to you too Mila, anyways, where are you? Did you stay up in Taylor's last night?"

"Yeah I did I went home. It was late though maybe that's why you haven't noticed. I just woke up early and decided to grab a coffee then stayed to the park taking some random photos. Why?"

"You have to go home now, got you some good news."

"Ok be right there. Bye." I ended the call and gather my stuffs.

*****************

This is my first work so bare with me fellas! Enjoy...