CHAPTER 23

****WARNING EXPLICIT****

Lauren's POV

Three weeks since Camila and I got married, two weeks since we moved in together and live under one roof. Two freakin dreadful weeks with Ms. Inconsiderate annoying immature human I've ever known! Honestly, my first impression of Camila before we got married vanished in just a snap. Since she moved in in my place, all she did was sleep, wake up then go out, went home and drink with Dinah and Ally.

At first I had no problem with her inviting friends over, I tried to understand maybe because she had live with Dinah for years but it's not the same now that she's married. Not that I'm jealous she's spending too much time with her but they had been working together isn't it enough? I could barely see her even though we live under one roof. The worst of it is after they party in my house, they just leave my living room with all the garbage and mess. I don't know she's doing it on purpose to annoy me 'cause I don't see the reason why would she do that. It's like the Camila I've known had transform to someone else.

This morning I leave the house empty. I don't know if she went home last night or she just leave the house early. My patience for her immature attitude is now left with 6%. Tonight, I am hoping I could sleep in peace. It's been so stressful in the office these past few days; it has been one week after the merging. Finally, we got Mr. Mendes to sign the contract in Spain and I had a long meeting with engineers earlier today. All I want to do is to have a good hot bath and have a peaceful sleep.

I arrive at my penthouse and scan the house I see no signs of Camila yet. I headed straight to my room and decided to take a shower. I stripped all my clothes and turn on the shower, I let the hot water soaked my body. I took a refreshing bath for, I guess almost half an hour, after I finish drying myself I put on my silk nightgown and embrace my soft comfortable mattress.

I don't know how long I've been gone to sleep but a noise from outside had woke me up. I tried to ignore it but the blasting of music from downstairs won't stop. I sat up straight when I heard some banging on my door. Fucking hell! That's it! I'm done! I put on my robe and went out of the room. As I open the door, my eyes went wide open and my jaw dropped when I saw Normani pin a taller woman on the wall with her hand on the girl's upper thigh.

"Normani!" I called and they both stop and turn their attention to my direction and I am not surprise to whom she shoved her throat with, "Dinah?!"

"Oh, hey Lo," Normani said casually.

"What the hell are you doing in my house? And in front of my room?"

"Ahm, Camila invited us, she's hosting a party downstairs," Mani answered and my blood boils to her it "and..." before she continues her words I went downstairs to look for the specific person I want to punch right now.

I saw people I do not know sitting on my couch holding cups and some people dancing to the song blasting on the speaker. I search for Camila but couldn't find her, I turn to the kitchen and saw her laughing with a tall blonde woman, is she flirting? Inside my house? Fucking bitch!

I saw the stereo and went to pull the plug. Everyone stopped and turn their heads on mine. "ALL OF YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!!" I yelled with and pointed to the door. No one moved until one familiar voice spoke, "Come on Laur, we're just having fun."

I glared at Camila and lets out my words again "GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE! NOW!!!" I saw Normani guided the people out of my house. She did not say anything and just gave me an apologetic smile and head out. I saw Camila, furrowed her eyebrows with her arms crossed on her chest. She has the guts to be mad at me?

"That's not how to treat guest Laur, that was so inappropriate." She said tapping her feet on the floor.

"INAPPROPRIATE? Want to know what is inappropriate? LETTING RANDOM PEOPLE IN IN MY HOUSE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE! I have tolerated your immaturity for two weeks Camila, inviting Dinah and Ally everyday is not a problem with me. I tolerated your every night party with them even though I want to have a peaceful sleep at night from a long day of work! I tolerated the mess you left after your god damn party! You're not in college anymore Camila! Grow up! And show me the Camila I admired one month ago. The one with goals, determination, hardwork and passion," I can see her features soften maybe she's taking in the words I've said but then furrowed her eyebrows again.