CHAPTER 25

Lauren's POV

I made my way back to the penthouse, I still have one and a half hour to prepare from my date with Camila. I got off from work early so I could change, I don't want to go watch a game with my business suit. I am not a fan of basketball but since it's a double date with Mani and Dinah I thought it would be fun. The last time we did a double date I really had the best night of my life plus the last time I had a date with Camila turnout to be the most comfortable and sweet night.

I smiled at the thought of from that day, since the morning she confesses her feelings she's anything but sweet. For the past three days, I woke up with coffee and breakfast ready for me and not to mention the white rose place beside it, add the smile she gives me every time I walk down the kitchen. I find it really thoughtful and sweet, the fact that I knew she isn't a morning person. This morning she sent me flowers in the office reminding me of our date for tonight.

I found Camila walking down the stairs with her blue ripped jeans which is my favourite jeans of her so far, it emphasizes her ass so much that literally caught my eyeballs. This girl's ass is just too much I can hardly hold myself, all I wanna do is grip it firmly. I shook off that thought; she wore a red flannel that really suits her. I am not a big fan of flannel shirts but damn it looks good on her. Whatever she wore really fits her, I for a fact hate orange but when I saw her with a dress yesterday, she just makes an exemptions.

She walks on to me with a smile, I smiled back. "You're early," she leans in and kisses me on the cheek. I didn't expect that, I felt my heart stopped for a moment.

"Oh, I wanted to change before we go. I don't want to be so formal inside the court it would be awkward. Is that what you're going to wear?" I ask just to confirm so I could match her attire.

"yeah, if it's okay with you. I mean, it's a game and I really wanted to wear my air snapback so yeah I'm good with this outfit." she said kinking her eyebrows playfully, such a dork!

"Your outfit is okay, actually beyond okay. You make flannel and snapback really hot right now," I pause and move closer to her "and this jeans," I grip her ass which I knew she didn't expect, "really looks good on you. You show too much off your ass I can't help but grip it

"Fuck Laur!" I saw her eyes dilated, a smirk is playing in my face right now. "Don't start with me right now if you don't want us to be late 'cause Dinah will definitely kill us both," she uttered lowly almost a whisper between our lips. It brought heat on my entire body, her hot breath makes me shiver but I don't want to satisfy her just yet. I love teasing her and leave her sexually frustrated, so instead of reaching her soft lips I averted on her neck which smells so fucking good! I sniff her scent and leave a hot light suck on it. I felt her body shivering on the contact then I pulled myself away from her and walk towards the stairs.

"Lauren! You bitch!" she calls which brought a smirk on my face and continue to walk up to my room.

I took a quick shower and put on a light make up. I walk to my closet and picks up my black ripped jeans with black turtle neck top and my black leather jacket. I could go in all black tonight for a change, I miss this look. I grab my black boots to complete my attire. I let my hair down and look at the mirror with satisfied smirk on myself. I took my phone and wallet then headed outside the room.

I made my way down the stairs, Camila's sitting on the couch tapping her phone. "Shall we go?" I ask, she stood up before turning her gaze on me. Her jaw dropped and I could say 'bravo Lauren'.

"Holy shit I've got a hot date!" her eyes gaze up and down my body biting her bottom lips, I swear the sexual tension between us every time makes my body heat up automatically like a switch button. She's definitely checking me out. I give her devilish smirk when her eyes meet mine. She shook her head before speaking, "Okay let's go before I do some things that would make us both stay here." She grabs her jacket and keys walking out to the door opening it for me.