Epilogue

2 years later...

Camila's POV

"Tay! Hurry your ass up!" I shouted at my sister in law who's living with us now. Taylor and Sofia were both accepted in NYU and both were in softball scholarship. This two were inseparable already, I admire the friendship they have built with each other.

"Coming!" She run down the stairs with her bag hanging her shoulder. "Let's go," I grab my key and headed out of the penthouse.

"Do you think your sister will like this?" I ask her feeling anxious on tonight's plan. I've been planning this for months already and still nervous about it. What if she'll change her mind about us?

"Still nervous? Don't worry Mila, she'll definitely love this. You actually didn't have to do this since you're already married." She said it over and over again before when I told them about my plan. We hop in into the car and started driving.

"Yeah I know Tay but we didn't actually have a relationship before when we got married and I want to do it in right way. We started backwards, and I want her to experience this cause she deserved one." I said gaining self confidence again and setting aside my anxiety for once.

"I know what you Mila, that's why I'm here to support you and help you with this. Let's do this!" She exclaimed throwing her fist to the air, I shook my head smiling with excitement.

Did I mention that Sofia started doing a part time job in Lauren's company and Taylor in doing her training on mine? Well, basically that's what happened. Sofia was serious on becoming one of the best known architects like Lauren. Taylor showed her interest in photography and arts so she used her talent by creating different graphics we used in some of our advertisements and videos.

For two years the architectural and engineering company had expanded more worldwide. Lauren has to travel a lot but it was lessen this last six months since we agreed to try having a baby. Yup, we decided to deepen our commitment with each other and try to start creating our own family. We agreed she'd carry our first child since, well, her genes were unquestionable and I really want to see a mini Lolo running around our household.

As for my CCJ production company, it is blooming and our name started to strike in the film industry. Most of our clients were from music industries, we create concepts suitable for the artists music and film it. We also do videos for TV commercials and covers runways, usually from my previous loyal clients who trusted my works. Lauren and I's career are both stable now that is why we decided that it is time for us to lay low from work and create a mini us.

For over six months we have been tried twice already but failed. I saw Lauren being frustrated about it, last three weeks we tried again and tomorrow is our schedule to see if it worked. If it still have a negative result, Lauren said it will be okay if I would carry our first child. But I'm really praying that it we will get a positive result tomorrow to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary even though today is the exact date of our anniversary.

The girls and I helped me in preparing the little surprise for Lauren on our second anniversary since we didn't actually celebrated it last year cause she and I had to go overseas separately for work. It sucks I know that's why I'm making it up for her this year. I called her parents and mine to fly to New York with the rest of the closest family. I didn't plan for a simple celebration so I kinda invited a lot more people to celebrate with us.

Taylor drops me off at the venue while she will get both of our parents at the airport. I rented the Belvedere Castle at the Central park for our venue, I choose this place since it is where we first dated and the architectural design of this building is one of Lauren's favorite. I saw Dinah talking to some people and Ally setting up the cameras and sound systems.