CHAPTER 18

Camila's POV

I woke up with the annoying knock in my door, I moved my body to reach out for my phone but that was a pretty bad idea. I felt my head is going to explode. Damn how much drink did I get last night? How did I even gotten home? The last thing I remember was dancing with Dinah and Normani after making out with Lauren on the VIP lounge. That thought woke me up I sat up from my bed instantly then regretted doing it. "Ouch! Fucking hangover!" I groaned to myself and open the doorknob of my room and went back to my bed.

"Good morning to you my friend!" Ally entered my room almost screaming, I flinch from her high pitch greetings. It's not helping lessen my hangover. "Or should I say noon since it's almost 12 o'clock?" Ally said stretching her hand with a glass of water and a pill. "Here, take this I know you also have hangover like Dinah."

"Thanks sunshine, you're such a life saver" I got up and took the pill. Ally is the sweetest sweetheart in all human being I've actually known.

"Are you coming with us back in New York today?" she ask me with a concern look.

"I think I'm staying for a little, I still have things to settle here." I answered Ally thinking back to the reality about my marriage arrangement. "I still need to talk to my parents and to decide about the marriage thing. I don't want to give up what we were doing Ally but I don't want to disappoint them, especially dad. It will hurt them both badly I can't be selfish this time Ally." I lean my back in the head board; I grab the pillow lying beside me and brought it to my face "Ugh!" I groan on it letting my frustration out.

"Sofia told me about it yesterday after we had lunch, I may not understand what you are feeling right now Mila but get it." She extended her hand and reached mine squeezing it lightly. "I know you're not yet ready, and will never be ready to give up what you've worked so hard for. But at the same time you can't deny your parents wish."

I sigh and stared at my pillow blankly. Ally was right I can't deny my dad's wish especially knowing it would affect his health. I need to give them my decision today but before I will talk to them I will make a good deal first with Lauren Jauregui!

"What time you need to be at the airport?" I look up at Ally as she glances on her watch.

"Well, our flight is 3:30pm so we need to be there in an hour."

"Okay, I'll just take a shower then drop you in the airport." She nodded in agreement then I hopped from the bed and headed to my bathroom.

I take off my shirt and my underwear, as all you know I only go to bed with an oversize shirt and underwear. I find it the most comfortable piece to sleep with. I turn on the shower and let the hot water run down to my body. The thought of last night's event went in to my consciousness; I remember the taste of Lauren's lips on mine. It was like French vanilla that was mixed in vodka with a good combination of electrifying bolt that strongly affected my inner nerves.

The aggression she showed me last night was very much tempting, it had me thinking of doing so many bad things to her right on that moment but it would be so easy for her and I won't give her that. Lauren will be different from the other woman I had slept with. She'll be my wife soon and...could I even though this? Could I even be a good wife? I've never even tried to fully commit to a serious relationship, how can I tell this thing would work? What if we won't ever have that connection? What if I end up cheating on her? What if she will never love me? What do I even know about love?

Taking this long shower had my thoughts come up with a lot more questions. I turn off the shower and step out off the tub. I grab the tower folded in my open cabinet and wrap it around my torso then walks to my closet. I open my closet and look for a perfect outfit. I decided to go to Lauren's office after I drop Ally and Dinah in the airport. I picked up my blue faded ripped jeans and raised it up to see if it would be good. It isn't that appropriate to wear inside a promising office but I think it would be great in Lauren's eyes. I could live my day teasing that woman, her reaction every time lifts up my confidence in the highest level.