CHAPTER 21

******For those who were broken on earlier's news..

Hope this would somehow mend your hearts.... ENJOY!!!******

Lauren's POV

Meeting with Mendes ended up disastrously, why does men has to be difficult? Is it in the nature of their pride? Our deal for their hotel construction in Spain would be easier if were already merge with Cabello-Estrabao since they hold Europe countries. All the legalities and dealing with trust on the name won't be a problem.

I decided to go to my parent's house since I like staying there more than living on my empty penthouse. If it wasn't necessary I honestly won't moved out from the mansion, I am so used waking up with my annoying siblings and having breakfast with my family. If dad did not force me to live separately I wouldn't do it. He wants me to fully experience being a bachelorette by living on my own, go to parties and socialize more. Well, I didn't really have time for parties since my schedule is so full. And I have spare time, I prefer to spend it with my family and catch up with them.

I got out of the car and entered the mansion, one of the maids get my case and told me where my parents are. I go to pavilion to greet my parents, I see them talking to someone. I know it's not Taylor cause she don't wear snapbacks ever. I walk towards them and can't help but curious to the person my sitting in front of my parents.

"Mom, dad," I called them to get attention. The woman next to them turns her head and saw a familiar face I wasn't expecting "Camila?" she waves and smiles like I just came to save her from misery.

"Hi Lauren," I chuckled she looks so cute, I never thought snapbacks would look this good to someone.

"Hi, what are you doing here? And what are you wearing?" she raised her eyebrow but that just makes her looked more adorable.

"I look cute in my outfit don't mock it. Sofia drags me here to see Taylor's new game and apparently I guess she had forgotten me since they didn't bother to look for me"

"Well what can I say, snapback looks good on you," she smirks and sip her drink. "So what are you guys talking about before I interrupted?" I settled myself to the chair next to Camila.

"Oh nothing, I was just asking Camila about her production company and I guess she had it planned out. Not to mention her ideas on your company in New York, this girl has strategies. It is really a good advantage to our company if you join our marketing department Camila," my dad said and got me interested. With just a single chance talking with my dad over coffee she manages to persuade him?

"Hmm, really?" I glanced at Camila "way to win over father in law huh? Impressive!" she smirks even more. "So, you want to work in the company?"

"Not for now, the company is in good hands, maybe one day if the production company is stable. But if you'll need my help on anything my service is always open you highness," she grabs my hand and place it to her lips. That took me by surprise, I didn't realize I held my breath for a second 'til she smirks and put my hand back to the table. I felt my blood heat up and runs to my cheek, I never blushed!

"You're such a dork!" I shook my head and heard the people sitting around me burst into laughter. Good luck to my future. I took a sip on the glass of water in front of me.

"Camila, since you and Sofia is already here why don't you call Sinu and Alejandro let's have dinner together here?" my dad said and maybe we could take this opportunity to set a wedding.

"Okay, excuse me i'll just call them." She stood up and walk towards the near pond. I thought maybe a week or two is a little rush but I want to make the merging the soonest so I can close the deal with the Mendes. A month extension is already too long to seal the contract. Since, we don't really need to memorize vows or anything maybe it wouldn't be a big of a deal.