CHAPTER 11

Camila's POV

We arrived at the Jauregui's mansion 2 hours before the party actually starts. There's strict security which can assure every big time businessman and politicians invited tonight their safety and privacy. I can definitely differentiate the party between celebrities and high class businessman. The numbers of security guards were tripled from yesterday.

"Good evening ladies, can I get your name please?" one of the guards lean near on the driver's window.

"Camila Cabello, we're the photographers hired for this event. We've been here yesterday." I said nicely.

A man from his behind tad his shoulder "Let them pass Bob. Good evening Miss, sorry for the inconvenience it's just an S.O.P for tonight. Nice to see you again, enjoy the party." They open the gate and thank Jose. Jose was one of the guys who assisted us yesterday during the outdoor shoot.

As we step out of the car a boy approach my side "good evening ma'am let me park your car. Here's the card for your keys later."

"Thank you but let us grab our things first then you can go." Ally and Dinah grab the bags from the trunk and we made our way directly to the garden.

The setting is totally elegant, "I kinda expect the motif would be sort of classic since they are half Mexican blood but this set up is WOW!" I said to Ally and Dinah who were also amused with the surroundings.

"I agree with you, and I am impressed on how they put it up just in few hours. To think we were just here yesterday and there were no way they did it last night." Ally said continuing our way almost to the little stage they set.

"Okay guys the guest will start arriving in an hour, so here's the set up. Ally, you can take the spot in the entrance where you can take photos of guest arriving then Dinah can do the stage and few table photos, for me I'll do rounds in every inch of this setting. I'll follow every Jauregui tonight-WHAT?" I stop and ask both of them as I saw the smirk playing on their faces.

"Nothing fuckboy! Just remember we're here for work so keep your pants zip and don't sneak-in in Lauren's VIP room!" Dinah said putting different lens in her camera.

"I should be offended by that but I will let it let it go this since I have something to ask you guys. You know my dad talk to me earlier and he kinda ask me if it'll be okay for me if he introduce me to his few friends who'll be attending tonight and I felt guilty that's why I agreed to him. Would it be okay if I'll ask your assistance for tonight guys?" I ask them hoping they'll say yes even though I know they will help me in any other way.

"Of course Walz, we got this. You go make papa C proud." Dinah smile and patted my shoulder lightly.

"Thanks guys, I just thought it's time for me to socialize with my family but even though it'll be like that I'll still finish my work first though. So let's get started and take photos with the setting without much people yet. I'll go find Mr. & Mrs. Jauregui." I said and made my way back inside the house.

Everyone is busy getting caught up with whatever they need to do for tonight. I stopped one of the maids where are the Jauregui's at and she pointed upstairs then leave without telling me which specific door. I just shrug and made my ways upstairs opening every door I passed by.

As I am opening each doors not from a far I heard voices coming from the next door, I press my ear in front of the door frame not wanting to open it and barge in without permission I can only hear people laughing and before I could listen any further the door suddenly opened. I saw a woman around her 40's opening the door wider and spoke "Can I help you with something?"

"Hi uhm I was just looking for the Jaureguis. I am their photographer for tonight and I would like to take photos on them before the party starts." I explained myself saving my own embarrassment.

"Oh, Mr. & Mrs. Jauregui's were in different rooms for their makeup but Lauren and Taylor are here. You can come in." I step in as she close the door behind me. I saw Taylor in her white dress ready for the party. I also see someone sitting while her makeup artist in her front and my wild guess it was Lauren. I positioned my camera and take some photos with Taylor sitting on the couch tapping on her phone. She might noticed the flash 'cause she looked up at my direction with a frown face.

"Oh, hi Mila. I didn't notice you came in." she stood up and walk towards me giving me a friendly hug which I reciprocated.

"Hi, I've been around a while. We took photos downstairs while guests haven't arrived yet cause for sure not for long the place would be crowded. I was also hoping to take photos of you during your makeup session and before the party would start but I can see that you're done."

"Yeah, I prefer light makeup that's why I requested they do me first but Lauren is not yet finish you can take pictures of her." She pointed at my back and I can see clearly Lauren's profile from this side. She's wearing black dress with thin strap on her shoulder that exposed full view of here collarbone and shows some cleavage. My eyes wanders her pale smooth legs down, I swallowed lightly I felt my throat suddenly dried up. A voice from my side snapped me out of my thoughts "you know photos would last longer Mils" I could feel my face heat up. This is so awkward! "oh my god! I can't wait to show this to Sofi!" she added. Wait!

"Hey! Wait!" I reach for her hand trying to stop her from sending it to Sofia cause she won't leave me with this. As I grab her phone it was too late, the photo was already sent. I sigh deeply and handed her phone back as I slouch my shoulder and pouted in frustration. Taylor continues to bursts in laughter, I heard someone clears her throat on my side but I did not take my pout and sigh again Sofia will definitely tease me nonstop about it. I turned to look who's standing next to me I saw green eyes staring straight to me I felt my heart suddenly pumping so fast. I immediately look away not wanting her to see my face turning into red tomato!

"You're so cute when you blush and that outfit looks good on you." Lauren speak up again, I should get my shit together and start saving myself from too much embarrassment.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" I wave my hand and look at Taylor. "You got me for tonight Tay but I'll get back to you soon. Anyway, can I take photos of you two before heading up to your mom and dad?" I ask as they agree and positioned their selves in front of me. I took few photos and headed out of the room to look for the king and queen of this household.

After taking photos upstairs I went back downstairs as I noticed a lot of guests had already arrived. I heard a familiar voice from behind "is that what you'll be wearing at the party?" I furrowed my eyebrow from her words but as I looked back and I saw I very stunning woman my irritation flew away suddenly.

"Forgive me for not dressing up formally for tonight your majesty but I came here to work not to party. Besides this is not my event so no need for me to dress up. Thank you for complimenting me though" I said sarcastically. "Not like me, you obviously make sure to look good for your event tonight."

"Thank you! I hope it's a real compliment Ms. Cabello" she winks at me then left me looking at her backside which I enjoy very much until I was distracted with my sister's annoying voice. "And here comes the start" I mumbled to myself remembering the photo Taylor had sent her.

I turn my back and see my parents and Sofia posses as Ally's taking photos with them. "Mila come here I'll take photos of you and your family."

I should have dressed up knowing my family would be here and my dad is going to introduce me to his friends. "But I won't look good. I should have brought other dress since you ask me to meet some of your friends. Sorry dad if I'll embarrass you later." I said looking up at my father.

"Don't worry sis, I'm here to save your sorry butt. We brought you a dress it's in the car, I'll ask Lorenzo later to take it inside so you can change. As of now let's accept you ugliness and take family picture for tonight." I lightly hit her arm as she laugh and positioned beside me facing the camera. I love this brat!