CHAPTER 28

Camila's POV

It has been months since Dinah, Ally and I officially signed contract on our own production company. Dinah is the VP Marketing while Ally had been the Executive Director and me as the Operating executive.

Lauren had been a big help in bringing in some investors. For the company's first month, we have signed eight contracts and completed four projects within four months. For a starting company like ours, we had a lot to prove and to be able for us to do quality products we should have perfect set of crew. Good for me I was able to line up such perfect combination of people from marketing, cameramen, editors and directors.

For the past four months since Lauren and I had our little getaway honeymoon in Cancun brought us closer. Every other night were full of amazing love making but aside from our lustful events we have, I never failed to bring her on a weekly Friday date night just to remind us both of our relationship. But because of our very hectic schedules this past two weeks we barely see each other. She's been traveling overseas for meetings and I've been so busy for our four remaining current signed contracts with three music videos in Arc Records of their new rising artist and with US tennis association for documentation about tennis superstar Serena Williams.

I decided to take three days off since tomorrow is the birthday of my lovely wife, I intend to surprise her with something. She didn't know I was coming home tonight, Ally and me are currently at the airport our plane had just landed back in New York. We went to Texas to shoot some parts for our project, the crew are supposed to fly out tomorrow but I took the last flight to greet her birthday. We head out of the airport and took a cab. I pulled out my phone to text Lauren if she had gone home or she's still in her office.

Camoola 😙: Hey baby, you home yet?

Before we took off from Texas I text her of her whereabouts, at 9pm she was still at her working at her desk. That woman is so impeccable when it comes to work, it's like she don't want to leave her four cornered room.

My Lern Jergi😍: Nope, still in the office finishing some designs. Why are you still awake? It's almost 12.

Camoola😙: We just finished filming babe. We're heading now back to the hotel.

We'll I lied, I'm actually heading now to her office. Where's the surprise if I'll tell her the truth, right?

My Lern Jergi😍: okay, get some rest babe. I'll go head home in a few.

Camoola😙: okay baby, I miss you.

My Lern Jergi😍: I miss you too, see you tomorrow

I asked Ally to drop my suitcase to the penthouse. As soon as the cab stopped in front of the building I immediately paid him and hopped off. I entered the building smiling at the security on duty, "Is my wife still in her office?" I asked him.

"Yes ma'am she's still there with her assistant," he answered and I nodded then walk to the elevator. Once the elevator closed I stripped off my clothes and put on the red coat I hide on my paper bag leaving only the black paired lace underwear under it. I dumped my other clothes into the bag and walks out off the elevator as it open.

I opened the door excitedly and about to surprise her but I stood still not able to move witnessing the unbelievable thing in front of me. I felt million of 3 inches needles were inserted to my heart, my fist tightened. That fucking bitch is kissing her! "LAUREN!!!" I shouted angrily, they pulled back from their kiss and look at me.

 That fucking bitch is kissing her! "LAUREN!!!" I shouted angrily, they pulled back from their kiss and look at me