CHAPTER 6

Camila's POV

After the meeting with the Jauregui's yesterday, I am now driving Sofia's car with Dinah to pick up Ally from the airport before heading back in the Jauregui's residence. Before leaving the mansion yesterday, we met Chris and her girlfriend Veronica half way. Taylor introduces us to them and I can't keep my memories from Veronica. I know I've seen her before I just can't remember how and where exactly.

I just haven't got an opportunity to talk to her more since we were heading out of the mansion. Part of me were just hoping that she'll be there today so I can ask her if she knows me or did we met before cause she really looks so familiar. Would it be awkward if I'll ask her? Maybe we went to the same high school, I hope not in college though 'cause my life in college is hell different from what I have in high school.

"Mila, you think we've brought enough lighting?" Ally asks snapping me back from my thoughts. "You look worried, are you nervous about this project? I've never seen you looked worried for a long time. Did something happen during your meeting yesterday?"

"No, the meeting went well actually. We've met the family except for their eldest child; they said she'll be there today. It was not really the Jauregui's; well partly since she's the girlfriend of Chris." I smirk slightly trying not to show it to Ally.

"Ok, what's with that smirk?" and I thought I was good in hiding this stupid smirk.

"What?" I turn to her attempting to give her blank expression.

Dinah suddenly move looking up from rearview mirror, "Oh! I know that face! Wait! We did not go to a club last night"

"What face? I was just thinking, remember the girl Chris' with yesterday? She looks so familiar and I just can't remember where I saw her before. I know I knew her somehow."

"Oh! She was hot! Maybe she's one of your hook ups." Dinah said with a smirk giving Ally more curious looks on her face

''Ohh! That's why she has such energy this early." Ally teasingly said. She had been my partner aside from Dinah since day one of being independent. We worked together in NYMag, when I quit the company; she followed me and we become partners.

"Yeah she's hot but I was hoping she's not one of my hook ups! Cause I'd be damned! She's the girlfriend of our new client and it won't be a good thing." Thinking of how if she was one of my hook ups, hopefully she won't say anything to the Jauregui's. If Mr. J will know then my dad will definitely know about it then I'd be screwed.

"I didn't see the problem in that; your parents knew you're gay." Ally asked.

"yeah they knew I'm gay but they didn't know my hook ups! And I'd rather not let them know" I exclaimed, "also, it'll looked so unprofessional" I added.

"Unprofessional my ass! So what you call with that Taylor bitch thing, and Selena, then Gigi, not to mention Ariana? You slept with everyone fuckboy!" Dinah slaps my arms lightly and throws her head back and burst into laughter.

"Every hot client we had got a taste of fuckboy Camila somehow," Ally seconded Dinah's statement giving her a high five.

"Stop with that fuckboy you bitches! It's not my fault I'm a chick magnet" I smirk at them. I won't deny the fact that I love sex. I wanna have fun and enjoy my freedom.

It started the day I moved out from my parents to go to college and finally embrace my independence. From then, I change my way of living. I start socializing, enjoy party, get drunk and get laid. In college, I've learned to build up an ultimate reputation not just a famous party genius but also a smart ass summa cum laude. Who could blame me? New York is a wild city and has the finest women in town. I leave the Karla Estrabao that I used to be during my high school days that everyone likes to bully and let Camila Cabello take charge of college days. But I was thankful of being a nerd ass in high school that had given me a lot of stock knowledge and helped me cope up with drunken days in college. I like having fun, play and get great sex, who wouldn't if you have plenty of fishes to catch, right? Now I sound so fuckboy!

I actually haven't really settled in serious relationship since aside from Ariana which I couldn't even say that I had fallen in love with her. Yeah, I did love her, cared for her but not totally 'in love' with her. Honestly, I do not know what really love is but I would not close my heart to explore the true meaning of the so called 'LOVE'. I guess I haven't found my match yet.

"Oh yeah right! But I never thought you'd last a couple of months to settle in only one relationship that actually lasted though." Dinah said nodding her head

"I was actually impressed with Ariana; how did she put up on you." Ally stated with so much doubt on how I was able to last my relationship for five months.

After leaving NYMag and started my career as freelance photographer, I was able to meet different models and worked with a lot more celebrities in the Hollywood industries including the famous Kardashians. Part of it was being invited in runways, music awards and other special events. When I was asked to worked with the Billboard for their cover on 2014 Billboard Magazine, I was attracted with the young artist. Her passion towards music is amusing since me, myself loves music too. That was one of the reasons I enjoyed having her around. We have a lot in common though, we had great sex whenever she's around but distance keeps us apart and I hate LDR there's no fun in it.

"Well, we're both good in bed no doubt about it!" I gave Ally and Dinah a smirk and rolled their eyes in response.

"Yeah yeah! We don't want to hear about it. Is there any Starbucks around here? Can we grab a coffee or something? I haven't got a chance to eat since last night." Ally said giving me a pleading look which no one could resist.

"Yeah, but it's far from here and we'll be late. Would you prefer Waffle house instead?" I suggested knowing she'll definitely love the idea.

"Hell yes! Waffle house is way better than Starbucks! No offense DJ but you know I love waffles." She laughs then I drive them to the nearest Waffle House I used to spend time in.

There were things in Miami that never did change for the past 8 years though there were a lot more buildings but the streets and my favorite old hangout places are still here and I am more than grateful with that. After grabbing a small a coffee and muffins for Ally, we continue to drive to our client's mansion 'The Jauregui Residence'.

************

Camren interaction on the next chapters.... 😉
Have fun reading.... 😊