CHAPTER 7

The Jauregui settled a studio room for the indoor photo shoot which was not a surprise for us. We arranged and prepared everything before the family would arrive. I want everything to put into places before we start so there won't be any waste of time. We test the lightings to set a perfect output later on the photo. Not for long, Taylor entered the room first with her formal black dress with V-neck front, not too formal and not too casual just enough to make her look expensive.

"Wow, you look great." I smiled, complimenting her as she walks towards us.

"Thank you Mils. Am I the first one to enter?" she asks looking around.

"Yes, you're the first actually. We have three sets of photos to take today, one with the whole family in a formal dress, second will be the solos, then, third will be taken outside with just casual dresses doing casual things that the Jauregui family is doing on casual Sundays." I told her the scenarios of today's event.

"Yeah, mom told us yesterday. I'm not really fond of this kind of thing. It's exhausting and boring." She says

"I feel you, but I doubt today would be boring since I'm the one taking your photos today. Cheer up! We'll have fun." I wink and gave her a smile. "Would you like to go first on your solo photo?"

"Yeah sure why not." She motioned towards the center of the lightings.

"Okay, we'll start with a light mood. Just relax and show me that cute smile you have." I blurt with a light smile and she did as I told. I positioned the camera and took a few shots before shifting to another pose. "Okay now let get that strong character of you, give me a pose that shows you're a lady with so much confidence and can break any boys' heart any time she wants." She nodded and again does as I say. Few more shots before the whole family join us in the room.

"Wow, you're good. I could say this is not your first time" I complemented her as we preview her images.

"I guess you've already started." Mrs. Jauregui said while walking towards us.

"Hi Mrs. Jauregui, not really. I just took Taylor's solo since she came in first, while waiting for the rest." I explained while looking for the rest to enter the room. I saw Chris walks in behind his mother, followed by Mr. Jauregui fixing his tie. Then a woman, the last person walks in; she looks so much familiar though I'm sure we haven't met yet.

"Buenos días Camila." Mr. Jauregui greeted with a warm smile on his face.

"Buenos dias señor." I reciprocated his gesture.

"Oh, by the way this is Lauren. Lauren this is Camila. A photographer from New York, Simon recommended for the magazine and Alejandro Cabello's daughter." He introduces the woman standing next to her.

"Nice to meet you Lauren" I offered my hand and smiled at her. I starred at her emerald orbs, it's so fierce and intimidating and so much more familiar. Now I knew I've seen her before, those eyes were the same eyes I capture in the park few days ago. Damn she looks so different... a lot more hotter.

"I remember you; you were the paparazzi who took a picture of me in the park when I was in New York." She blurts out remembering that moment. I laughed as she thought I was some pap.

"Oh no no no. I'm not a pap. I live near the park and that morning I decided to grab coffee and took random photos of people with different occurrences they have on that moment. It just happens that my lens landed on your side and gladly captured such unique beauty." I smile and starred at her green eyes again. I can see her lightly blushing at my compliment.

"Surely she knows how to appreciate unique beauty." I heard her father speaks.

"Shall we start?" I suggest and made my way to position each family member.

We started with the first theme which they wear formal dresses. The first set was the uniform set of all black wardrobes to show the strong hold of sophistication and powerful family. Second is the white dress that represents their elegance. After the family photo, we took the individual photos of each member of Jauregui's.

Each members of the family possesses confidence in every photo I took, especially in Lauren's. She's the last one to take the solo shots. Her emerald eyes could intimidate you with just one look. It can melt all your confidence and absorb it all by herself. She poses so naturally like a professional model.

The black dress she wears fits perfectly on her body; her makeup enhances the color of her eyes. God! I could stare on those emerald orbs whole day without blinking. And that widow peak on top of her forehead really suits her persona; her lips looks so soft I could imagine myself kissing them all day. Damn! What am I thinking! Stop it Mila!

"Are we done here?" I hear her speak with huskiness in hear voice that makes me mad even more. This woman consumes all of my thoughts!

"Nope, were still up for white dresses. You could change now though."

"Can I take a look first?" she asks motioning towards me.

"yeah sure, here" I held the camera closer to her and start reviewing all her photos, I felt suddenly nervous taking over my body. I can smell her hair with the scent of vanilla, I can't help myself but glance on her lip shaded with dark red lipstick which made her look sexier.

"I love it. You're really good." Her voice snapped me back on our position.

"Well, you make it easier for me. You're really natural. I could take photos of you whole day without even a break and I'm pretty sure you'll still look good. You even look better than those professional models I've worked with." I look at her with a little smirk on my face, playing it cool to cover my nervousness.

"Wow, quite a charmer Ms. Cabello." She replied slowly turning her body and walks away to pick white dresses on the wardrobe stand.

I watch her stand there while she chooses a dress to wear giving me perfect view of her backside. Those asses were perfectly mold, I would love to grip it and squeeze it tightly. "Stop staring her like you want to rip her clothes off." I heard Ally mumbled beside me "Let's get this work done before fuckboy Camila shows up" she added.

"Help me control fuckboy Camila from coming Allycat, 'cause that woman is definitely calling her out."

And boy I was right, she came out of the dressing room wearing the semi formal white dress that shows her pale firm legs. She also change her lipstick and makeup to lighter shade which did not made her look less confident and way more hotter. Could she be less hot?