CHAPTER 27

Lauren's POV

Camila and I went to the nearest shopping mall near their resort, it wasn't as big as what we have in New York or Miami but still has some stores inside. We went inside the department store and look for clothes. I pick up a pair of skinny jeans, a denim shorts, crop top, a cute white cover top, a flipflop and of course few pairs of bikinis. Camila picked almost the same, the only difference mine is mostly black and hers were white. We're on our way to the counter when she grabs my arm when something caught her eyes.

"Lo!! awe this is so cute, look!" she held up the cow onesie looking at its size. I shook my head realizing how such a child this woman is. "Lo! This unicorn totally fits on you, come on let's try it on!"

"Onesie really?! What am I? six? No! I'm not five like you," there's no way I'm going to wear that thing!

"Oh come on!" Now she's giving me that puppy eye cute pout, pff like I would fall for it! "Pweease Lolo?" she even used her baby voice... ah, she's so cute. But no! 'Don't fall for it Lauren!' "This will be cute on you, we'll just go to try it on and if you won't like it then we won't buy it. But I'm definitely buying this moo cause I'm Camoola! " she grinned widely quirking her eyebrows playfully. I chuckled and shook my head, 'such a dork'

"Fine! Let's go goof" she squealed excitedly and drags me towards the fitting room. She hands me the unicorn onesie and we entered different fitting stalls. I put down my bags and stripped off my current clothes then put on the onesie. I looked into the mirror and giggles as I find it hilarious.

"Laur, come out. I wanna see it," I heard Camila calls out excitedly. I pout opening the door and saw her in a cow onesie, I can't help myself but giggle on her cuteness. "Awee babe you're so cute," she pinched my cheeks and brought her nose to mine doing an eskimo kiss. I felt my heartbeat skip for a second, "come let's take a picture, I'm going to send it to Musafa, she'll be hella jealous! Ha!" she took out her phone and snaps a photo. And a single photo ends up with a bunch of photos with different poses. One with her arm over my shoulder, one with us just standing like a badass in onesie outfit, one with her leaning on my back, one with us posing like Mr.&Mrs. Smith in onesie uniform.

After fitting, we finally went to the cashier and Camila paid for it including the two onesies

After fitting, we finally went to the cashier and Camila paid for it including the two onesies. I would love to pay for my stuff but as you know she kidnapped me her so I literally had nothing on hand. We head out to the car that Camila had borrowed from her uncle, we put down the bags at the compartment and drove back to the resort.

As we arrived at the suite we settled all the bags on the floor and look for my bikini to change. Before I walked to the bathroom Camila stopped me, "Hey Laur, I'm ordering us a lunch, is there specific food you want to eat?"

"Nope, surprise me babe," winks at her and enter the bathroom. I take off my clothes and put on my bikini and white top over it.

I went back outside and found Camila on the balcony looking at the scenery on her depth thoughts. I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her waist resting my chin on her shoulder. She turns her gaze on me with a smile on her face then kisses my cheek, turning back her eyes to the ocean.