CHAPTER 26

****shoutout to JaurelloPhile for a constant manips****

Camila's POV

After Dinah ask Normani to be her girlfriend last night, I am more than exited to spend the weekend away with Lauren. Well not really get away but I plan on just take her on the spa so she can relax and forget about her work even just for the weekend. Then we could have breakfast in bed not that I expect to have senseless sex with her but a woman can plan, right?

Unlike my Norminah ship, Lauren and I were nowhere near that dating stage cause we're already married. So, what we have right now is so confusing even though for a fact that labels doesn't matter, I am not confident to tell her mine. I finally decided to get up from bed and walks to my closet taking out my faded ripped jeans, my navy green crop top with my green jacket. I held my hair up in a messy bun cause honestly I don't know how to tie it up neatly, I pull the tie down not contented letting it down naturally.

I stepped out of my room and knocked on Lauren's door. Looking at my watch, it's still 7 o'clock it's perfect to start a cup of coffee to my favourite cafe. I waited for her to open rocking my feet back and forth. I knock once again, usually she's already up at this time. I open the door slowly and take a peek to see if she's still in her bed but she's not. I let myself enter her room, the bed is neatly arranged knowing that she had already woken up. "Laur?" I called for her maybe she's taking a shower, but I couldn't hear an echo of an open faucet. I opened the door on her bathroom and seen an empty room. Maybe she got up earlier than me, so I headed to the kitchen but still no shadow of Lauren Jauregui.

My blood is starting to heat up, I grab my phone from my back pocket and saw a text from her. 'Sorry, couldn't make it today. Got an emergency in the office, I'll just make it up to you.' I run my hand in my hair with frustration. No! She fucking did it again! I grab my keys and stormed out of the penthouse. She will regret this! I've got it all planned out again then here she goes ruin it for the second time? No way! I won't let her!

I picked up my phone and dialed my dad's number, "hey dad?"

"Hello mija, good morning. What got you calling me early in the morning? Is there any problem sweetie?"

"There's nothing to worry about dad, I'm just gonna ask if I could use the chopper. I really need it right now."

"Oh, it's okay. I'll call Bobby right now. Where would you like him to pick you up?"

"Can you tell him to meet me at the top of Jauregui building? I'm heading there now."

"Alright kid, no problem."

"Thanks papi, I love you. Kiss mami for me will yah?"

"Of course mija, we love you too."

I hung up the phone and drive to the building as fast as the speed limit could care less. I stopped at the front of the building and jumps off my car angrily, I want to contain my blood pressure from rising but this woman is really testing me. I made my way to the information desk, "hi, can you do me a favour?" I ask the man in the reception.

"Good morning ma'am, how can I help you?'' he said politely.

"I left my car in front of the building and I really need to go to my wife, I believe Lauren is already at her office?" I said waiting for him to confirm. "I'm Camila, her wife."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you ma'am, but yes Mrs. Jauregui is already in her office. She's a bit early today actually."

"Oh I know, its Mrs. Cabello-Jauregui by the way. And don't tell her I'm her, okay? Just park my car somewhere safe, don't let anyone scratch it and I'll get it back on Monday." I handed him the key and walks to the elevator.