CHAPTER 24

*****Sorry for the delay but here it is... ENJOY!*****

Camila's POV

Last night I've done a very big mistake I've regretted but it made me realize something that I should do instead of taking it out of anger. I've never invested myself in too much emotion ever since 'til I met the coldly and most casual person, Lauren Jauregui. She interacts with people casually like everyone around her is just people passing by except her family.

When we first met I thought she was just being friendly or did it like a normal meet and greeting in a random party. But for the past three weeks of being married with her it's like she limit herself in her and her work only. Maybe because of the fact that she never fails to remind herself not to fall for me, but after seeing her surrender herself to me last night without complain I have much confidence now knowing that inside of her really wants me.

When she had admitted it last night that she wanted me that gave me hope. Hope that I can make her fall for me, that these feelings I am invested with will have a positive outcome. I am not familiar on what love felt like but every time I see her beautiful smile it made my heart skip, every time she furrowed or raised her eyebrows it made me smile, every time she speaks from her mind I find it endearing, and the anger I felt when she ignores me. From the past few days we've live together I tried to avoid her but every time I saw her came out of her room wearing business attire look makes me want her more and more every day.

Last night after I left her alone in the couch, it made me realize how much I am falling hard for that woman. When I left, I saw the pain in her face, it made my heart stings like hell. I don't want to see that look ever again. All I want is to see her smile, see her happy. And that's what I'm going to do.

I admit, I was mad at her when I heard her swear to herself not to fall for me. Maybe because of my ego or I was just disappointed that all my plans that day went down the hill. But today, I decided to pursue whatever plans I have in mind. I don't know what love is but I can't deny my strong attraction and interest in her. I choose to show her all the good things in me; I am determined to let her know how much she made me think of her like crazy.

Today, I started it by making her breakfast. I wanted her to feel my presence in this house. My new goal now is not to make her fall for me but instead do the things that would make her happy. Show her how special she is, and let her feel how much she's making my heart floats every time she gave me heartwarming smile. I also want to make sure to myself that these feelings are real. I know it's crazy but I want to feel what it's like to be insanely happy with someone.

After watching her finish her breakfast, I offered to drive her to her office. She said no but I insisted, she just sighed and nodded, better agree than be late. We exited the penthouse and headed to the elevator down to the parking. We walked quietly, I don't know if it was awkward silence or I'm just a little nervous to speak to her. I never get nervous in talking to girls before but with Lauren it was really difficult to utter words.

"Am, so, are you going to be busy today?" I said not sounding like a creep. But am I? Nope. Now I'm doubting myself. I saw her giggle, I raised my eyebrows maybe I look so stupid.

"You look so nervous, it's like you're going into your first job interview. Am I making you nervous?" her question made me embarrass, I felt my face heat up that I know it look like a tomato now. "Ahh, I made Camila Cabello blush, you're so cute."

"Stop it!" I smack her arm playfully. I look like a teenage stupid high school who complemented by her crush. This is so stupid! "How could I not feel nervous, I don't know how to ask a gorgeous stunning woman beside me to dinner?" huh! I smirk as I saw her blush. "Ahh, did I make Lauren Jauregui-Cabello blush?"