Home Sweet Home

"You can only leave if you agree to be monitored and will not try to escape from us.  This man here is Elliot. He is in charge of watching over you and analyzing how you behave in the outside world. I will also check up on you but I don't have to be with you 24/7 like Elliot does. Come introduce yourself." Andrew said while turning toward Elliot. Elliot stepped out and in front of everyone. He, like everyone else, looked young, about the same age as me, maybe a year or two older. He didn't smile, and looked like he was only concerned with his work.

He wore a black suit and a strait face. He stood tall with perfect posture. His hair was medium colored brown which was not to light and not to dark, just like his eyes. Although he looked serious, there was still something charming about him. He gave off a responsible, mature kind of vibe. He looked like a reliable person who does things whole heartily. 

"I'm Elliot. I am in charge of watching over you and I will be collecting data on how well your abilities progress in the outside world. I will also be in charge of your tests and how well you communicate with others now that you are part animal. I will also keep track of both your physical and mental changes that will take effect due to the change in your body." He said with an unwavering voice. I thought when he was giving his self introduction that he would actually mention something about himself, not what he will be doing to me.

"Well there you have it, by the way Aron and Royce are allowed to go with you, they are in charge of keeping an eye on you as well. We will be leaving tomorrow morning. And remember, although you may be going home, you are still under the governments watch, so running away is still not an option. Oh, and try to keep what you are a secret, if anyone finds out about you, we may have to eliminate them, we don't know if there is anyone who also has their eyes on you guys ." Andrew said while walking off. Elliot followed him as he left sort of how a bodyguard would.

I slumped down onto the bed with a sigh of relief. Wow I can't believe it, I finally get to go home! I can't wait to get back to my normal life. I looked up at the ceiling remembering about how things were before I came here. I doubt it will be like old times though, I mean now there is another person who is probably going to live with us and I am part animal now. 

I sat in bed waiting for tomorrow to come. I drifted into a sleep and I was awakened by the sound of footsteps in my room. I jumped up quickly and looked around. In the room was Aron, Royce, Andrew, and the new guy Elliot. Everyone but Elliot looked like they just hanging out in my room, like when you have friends over but the only problem was, I didn't remember inviting them let alone letting them in.

"Oh, look guys, she's awake!" Andrew called out. Everyone looked at me and I sat there looking at them confused.

"When did you guys get in here?" I asked glaring at them for startling me like that.

"Us? We have been here for little over an hour. We came to check up on you since Andrew told us that we would be going home tomorrow but when we got here you didn't answer the door." Aron answered.

"And?" I asked so he would continue the explanation, "how did you get into my room and why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"Well it was pretty simple getting in. I mean, Andrew does have the key and we didn't wake you up because you looked tired." Aron answered from across the room. I sighed deciding that things like this shouldn't surprise me by now.

"So what have you guys been doing 'till now?" I asked finally starting to feel a little awake. They all glanced at each other.

"What?" I asked.

"W-We haven't been doing much. J-Just, you know, sitting around." Royce said looking everywhere around the room but at me.

"Okay, putting aside how suspicious that was, you guys need to get out because I need to get changed into something else." I said while getting out of bed.