Back To School

My alarm went off and I woke up to the sun shining through my window and down onto a boy with blinding blonde hair. It was Aron. He was pressed up against me still in a deep sleep. Startled, I quickly turned over only to be chest to chest and face to face with another handsome boy, Royce. Even in his sleep he was beautiful. I could feel my heart beating fast and nots turning in my stomach as I was stuck between the both of them.

"UGHHH IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS!" I shouted, making both of them jump up. Why does God always test me like this?!

Royce was so startled he fall off onto the floor and looked around the room to see if anything was wrong.

"Get out both of you! And it's time to get ready for school." I said as they slugged their way to the door.

What were they thinking, crawling into my bed knowing that I can't control myself? Can they be any more stupid. I let out a heavy sigh and got reay for school.

It's been a while since I've gone to school. Wow, I can't belive I actually miss it.It must be because I realized there are many more difficult things then dealing with homework and teachers.

I smiled at myself as butterflies filled my stomach. To think, I actually am getting excited and nervous to go to school again with Royce, Aron, and Jake like old times. Of course it will be different though, I mean this time Andrew and Elliot are going there too.

I quickly got dressed, slipping on dark blue skinny jeans and peach colored sweater, while throwing my hair up into a slightly messy side pony tail.

As I was about to leave my room, I changed my mind and decided to put my hair in a side braid. I hardly ever put make up on, and when I did, I never put a lot.

I glanced at my desk, which had my many perfumes and lotions, and a big cherry blossom scented candle from Bath and Body Works. There were also pencils in a pencil holder, along with a big hair clip, lip gloss, and other things that I had put there recently.

I grabbed the lip gloss off my desk and applied a little on my lips before leaving my room. The smell of pancakes and sausage filled the air. I went to the kitchen only to be happily greeted by everyone except for Royce. I looked around but he was no where insight.

Perhaps he is still getting dressed?

"Breakfast is ready!" Elliot shouted as he handed out plates to everyone. Elliot was wearing light blue jeans with a white shirt and black stripped jacket over it. Although this was a casual look, he made it seem like a new trend.

Next to him stood Andrew. Andrew was wearing black shorts that went down to his knees, along with a black shirt that had an unbuttoned solid blue flannel over it. His style wasn't to bad either, it seemed like something you would wear if you lived close to the beach, I would know because I previously lived next to the beach when I was younger.

"Yes, food!" Aron cried as he began to eat his breakfast.

Aron wore dark grey skinny jeans that had a chain dangling on the side. His shirt was black with the design of a tie on it, showing off his well built chest. He looked really nice in it and it really made his bright blonde hair stand out.

"Sorry I took so long." Royce said with a big yawn. He rubbed his eyes as he walked in. Obviously the reason he took so long was because he had fallen asleep again.

Royce looked by far the most stunning. He wore black skinny jeans that a couple of buckles on the sides. His shirt was a dark grey which he had put vertically striped vest over. He gave off a soft punk kind of feel which honestly looked really good on him.

Everyone looked really attractive and I could already guess what all the girls reactions would be. There's no doubt about how popular they are going to be especially with their looks.