Temptation is a sin

What ever awakened inside me was begging to come out. It clawed away from the inside, and I struggled to keep it locked in. I could feel my blood flowing as my heart began to race and my temperature began to rise.

James was no longer the only problem.

Being in a room full of people and loud music didn't help, and if I broke down, who knows what I would do.

I needed to leave before I transformed in front of all the people here but how could I leave with James trapping me in a corner?

I squirmed around and tried to break free but I wasn't getting anywhere by doing that.

"James," I said in a low and steady voice, "James, let go of me." I was trying to keep calm, but my blood was beginning to boil and my patience was wearing thin.

Music boomed through the speakers and into my head, making me stiffen up in pain. I tried to concentrate on something, anything, but with so much movement, it felt as if the room was spinning.

There were too many people and there was too much noise for me to concentrate and soon, if I didn't run to a place where I could be by myself, I was going to lose consciousness, letting something else in my body take over.

My vision was fading like a movie fades into the credits and I knew I didn't have much time left to get ahold of myself.

"James please!" I begged.

I began to panic but my voice wasn't loud nor strong enough to snap him out of the trance he was in.

"James!" I called again, but there was still no response.

My wrists were numb as he held tightly onto them.

Moments before my vision was about to give out, I could see Royce rushing over to me, followed by Clarence, Aron, and Jake.

Royce ripped James off of me as I lost balance and fell to my knees. Everything was a blur and I felt lost though I was in my own home.

Clarence put my arm over his shoulder and helped me move through the crowd, taking me to a quiet place outside.

Everyone wore the same expression, shock and confusion mixed with fear and anger.

I was now in front of my house where nobody was and I was still struggling to keep my conscious awake.

"You ok?" Clarence asked as he looked around to see if anyone was nearby.

"I'm fine." I replied. A pounding throb ran through me as I squeezed my head and fell to my knees once more.

Truth is, I wasn't fine. I was far from fine. I was a mess, my mind was scrambled, my body was out of tempo, my body and clothes were disorganized. I wanted to climb into my bed and lie down. I wanted a dark and quiet room, something that was unavailable at the moment. But more than anything, I wanted the beast inside me to stop trying to get out.

Clarence quickly and suddenly backed away from me, shock covering his face.

"Ellie, what happened to you?" He asked hesitantly.

"What?" I asked confused.

Did I transform?

I quickly patted myself down to check.

Nope.

I was still in human form so I didn't know why he was acting so strange.

"Since when were you an animal?"

I looked up at Clarence whose eyes were now yellow and cat like.

This is what happened to James as well when he got close to me.