Chapter Nine

*A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!!! I love you all, and I hope Santa ate the cookies you left near the tree for him!!!!!

This was supposed to be about something else....

Oh right. Chapter Nine.

Enjoy :)

Nethii <3*

HUNTER'S POV:

"Wake up, Hunt." I feel Tia's hand shake my shoulder gently.

"Mmmph. It's Saturday," I groan into the pillow.

"No it isn't, it's Thursday the twentieth of April. Wake up."

"I don't want to."

"Don't make me tickle you."

That wakes me up pretty fast, and Tia laughs at my expression. She hugs me.

"Morning sleepyhead."

"What's the time?" I ask her groggily. She checks her watch.

"11 o'clock."

"What?!"

"It's okay, it's okay!!" she assures me quickly. "No interviews or anything today, it's just recording, and that's after lunch."

I sigh in relief. "When did you wake up?"

She looks slightly guilty when she replies. "You fell asleep hugging me, and I didn't want to wake you up, but I couldn't sleep again after that dream. So I kinda... stayed awake."

"Tia! You should have woken me up. I wouldn't have minded."

"You need your sleep more than I do."

"Peyton won't like that."

"Peyton?" she asks, confused. "What about her?"

"She'll be mad if you have dark circles under your eyes at the wedding."

"Oh no!!!" she cries, face palming. "I was supposed to go shopping with her, and get my dress tailored today! I won't get to go to the studio with you."

When I burst out laughing at her, she looks confused.

"What?"

"You care more about the studio than about the wedding?" I say in mock sadness. "I'm hurt, Tee."

"It's not the studio I care about," she explains, "it's being with you."

I don't know what to say to that, so I blush. She sighs, and pats my head.

"Silly Hunter. C'mon. Brunch."

"What are we making?"

"Not we, me. You can go get changed and take a shower. I'm not the only one who reeks today," she says jokingly.

I sniff myself self-consciously.

"Idiot," she sighs. "You always smell nice. Now hurry up and take a shower."

"If it helps, you do too," I say, trying to make up for my stupid moment.

"I take showers?"

"You always smell nice."

She blushes, and I grin, before leaving to take a shower.

When I walk into our bedroom, I forget to knock, and Tia screams. She's wearing skinny jeans, but she's only wearing a bra. Her bullet wound is perfectly visible.

"Hunter, what the hell?!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!!" I say, covering my eyes. I'm only wearing an undershirt as well, but that's different.