Chapter Thirty-Two

*A/N: Quick little thing I wanted to point out: In FTFBO, Ch. 31 was set on Christmas Day. In WWLO, Ch. 31 was set on Christmas Day.

BOSSLIKE.

Okay, that's all from me :)

Nethii <3*

*SEVEN MONTHS INTO THE PREGNANCY: JANUARY, 2014*

TIA'S POV:

I try to put my jeans on, and fail spectacularly. Hunter knocks on the bathroom door.

"Tia? You okay in there?"

"I- hate- being- pregnant," I groan, finally able to button my jeans. I slip on a loose knit top which fits comfortably around my bump and sigh. I quickly open the door.

Hunter smiles at me. "That top brings out your eyes. You look wonderful," he says, and I blush.

"Thanks," I say, before walking down to the kitchen for lunch.

Hunter has a charity thing on today, and he's performing to raise money at St Jude's Country Cares. The St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is something Hunter's had his mind on for a while. He's always looking to help people, and this, this is just adding to that.

I walk into the kitchen to find a box of pizza, sitting there, unopened and just waiting for me.

"Gosh, you smell good," I mutter to it. Thankfully, it doesn't answer. I think that may or may not have been a little freaky.

Slowly, as though it's going to run away from me, I take a piece and bring it up to my mouth. Gosh, it tastes so good! It's now that I realise how hungry I am, and before I know it, Hunter comes up behind me.

"Ready to g- did you eat all of that by yourself?" he asks, looking like he's trying hard not to laugh.

"What do you mean, all of that? I only had..." I look down at the box, realising that there was only one piece left.

Oops.

"I'm so sorry," I say. "I guess I was hungry, and I just-"

"Don't apologise, Tee, I wasn't that hungry anyway," he says, laughing.

"But-"

"Shh," he says, putting a finger over my lips. "It's okay, seriously. C'mon, we're gonna be late." He halves the slice of pizza that's left and hands one half to me.

"You can't possibly think that I'm going to agree to eating this."

"I can."

"No."

"Yes, Tee," he says, sounding a little impatient. "Eat."

"I practically ate the whole pizza. I'm not eating any more, I'll explode."

He sighs. "Fine," he says, eating both pieces.

We walk to the car, where Dann is waiting.

"You're glowing, Tia," he says as a way of greeting, a kind smile on his face.

"Thanks, Dann."

"Everything's set?" asks Hunter, getting out his guitar.

"Yeah. We'll be there soon."

"Good."

I sit with Dann, backstage, and we wait for Hunter to go on. He's the closing act, so he'll be performing last.

Soon, Hunter goes on, and soon, he starts performing, strumming his guitar. Dann nudges me softly, and I look at him.

"He wrote this one about you, you know," he says.