Chapter Fifteen

*Sorry, I had to delete the chapter earlier, it was messed up for some reason...*

*ONE WEEK LATER*

HUNTER'S POV:

I leave early again, and recording goes by without a hitch. We finish recording "In A Song" and start recording "Light Me Up". The guys can tell something's bothering me, but they don't know what.

"Hunter, are you okay?" asks Dann, while I tune a mandolin without much success.

"Yeah."

"Give up," sighs Steve. "We know you like the backs of our hands. What's wrong?"

I groan inwardly. "Nothing you need to worry about."

"Is it Tia?" asks Devo.

Everyone stares at him. It was the one thing no one wanted to ask.

"Well? Is it?" asks Sam softly.

I nod, feeling like yelling in frustration. "She seems so tired all the time. I think she's sick, I can't tell. She's just..." I shake my head hopelessly.

"Hey, it's okay. Whatever it is can't be your fault, right?" Dann reminds me. The band murmur their agreement.

"I hope not," I say, struggling with the mandolin. In the end, I just decide to leave it. No need adding to my already high stress levels. I just hope Tia's okay. She still hadn't woken up by the time I left this morning, so that's something like a solid twelve hours of sleep. She normally wakes up earlier than me, and sleeps later than me. Not just that, but she's so tired all the time, and she always seems to be sick. Her headaches and back ache rates have reached an all-time high, and she hasn't got any energy to do anything anymore.

Another thing? She gets angry really easily. I don't know what's wrong, but sometimes, she'll flip out for no reason, get angry about things that aren't worth getting angry over. I'm worried about her.

I look up to see everyone has gone out of the studio. I guess it's lunch break. I don't feel hungry though. I sit down, holding my head in my hands, and I close my eyes.

I don't want her to be hurting. I never want to see her upset again.

What do I do?

TIA'S POV:

When Natasha leaves, I feel even tireder than usual. Peyton called me today, telling me that there wasn't any need to come over today, since Trey was going to be home. So I invited Natasha over, but she only stayed for breakfast. I'm all alone now. I sit around, doing nothing.

I look at my phone and suddenly remember my ringtone.

I haven't seen the music video for 'I Want Crazy' yet.

Why not?

I Google it, and immediately, there's a picture of Hunter playing a guitar in a green bedroom. It looks a lot like his bedroom in his old house.

I click on the link that takes me straight to YouTube.

"I dunno," I hear a female voice say. "Maybe distance is a good thing though."

Hunter and a girl, my age, if not, a bit older, are standing on a front porch, hand in hand, facing each other. Their foreheads are touching.

"You know, I- I've heard people say that," I hear Hunter say. Evidently, this is some sort of phone call between the two. The girl is beautiful, straight, blonde hair. Her face is red and blotchy from crying. Hunter isn't crying, but he looks incredibly sad to have to see her so upset. He continues speaking. "I don't buy it."

I watch on as the phone call keeps going. At some point, Hunter kisses the girls forehead, and I feel anger flare up inside me. Who does this girl think she is?

The music starts playing, and I watch as the girl and Hunter do a whole lot of fun things together, from throwing things off buildings, to breaking into public pools, from riding shopping carts through empty streets, to shooting fireworks at night. He apparently flies a plane back to her. I wonder if he was thinking about when he had to fly me back in a plane to a hospital.

In the third chorus, she and Hunter run through a dark alleyway. They kiss.

I feel my heart break into a million pieces.

As if that wasn't enough, she kisses him again, although this time you can see the smile on her face while she does so. The tears begin to fill my eyes.

How could he? I wish I could say that it wasn't really Hunter, it was someone else. But I can't. That was Hunter, all right. And he was kissing another girl.

"Tia?" I turn to see Hunter standing in the doorway. He notices the laptop on the table, and sees the video paused at the second kiss. I stare at him, trying to sense his reaction.

"You saw the video then," he says.

"How could you?" I ask him in a shaky voice.

"Tia, it's not what it looks like, I swear."

"Really?" I ask, trying not to freak out at him. "Because it looks pretty clear to me right now."

"But-"

"Is there more of them?" I ask in a flat monotone. "More girls who you've done this sort of thing with?"

"She's an actress," he says, trying to justify his actions.

"I trusted you," I say softly.  

"Tia, please, just-"

"I TRUSTED YOU!" The words come out in a shriek.

"Tia, I promise, I don't love her-"

"How could you do this to me?! You- you-" I stutter, trying to think of a good enough insult.

"Tia-"

"You-" I say angrily, walking up to him, "-have absolutely no right to call me that."

"But-"

"I hate you," I whisper. "I gave myself to you. I gave myself to you, but that wasn't enough, was it? You wanted more than me. I thought you loved me. I was wrong though, wasn't I?"

"The actress was married! *A/N: Don't know if this is true, btw* We didn't even know other, we were just doing what the director told us to do!" His blue eyes plead with me.

"The last time I checked, you're married too," I say.

"Tia-"

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HADN'T ANY RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT?!?!" I scream.

He's silent. Then he turns away from me, towards the door, and makes to open it.

"And just where do you think you're going, Hunter Hayes?" I ask, pure anger lacing my voice.

"Anywhere that isn't here, until you calm down."

"You're telling me to calm down?!"

"Tiana, please!"

"Going to see another lady friend, are we?" I ask angrily, realising that he just called me 'Tiana' for the first time in his life.

He hesitates, his hand hovering above the doorknob.

"Of a sort," he murmurs before he closes the door behind him.

He's gone.

I close my eyes, and begin to sob.

*A/N: OMG. He just left her. But where could he be going? Is he coming back? (Well, I mean, of course he's coming back, but when?) 

Now, I've noticed that in my past couple of chapters, I've been putting in a lot of shoutouts and things. I'd like to take this moment to say, I have absolutely no problem critiquing anyone's stories here on Wattpad, and giving them a quick shoutout. I think that the best writers are the ones who aren't very well recognised. 

So yeah. Go crazy with the commenting, y'all. Again, if you want to hazard a guess at what's wrong with Tia, please PM me :) 

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!! 

Nethii <3*