Chapter Thirty-Three

*A/N: Thanks for all the comments and excitement last chapter about the threequel!! Few people know what's going to happen in it, and even then, they only know smidgets. SMIDGETS I TELL YOU.

What exactly is a smidget?

No idea XD

Nethii <3*

*THE 56TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS, JANUARY 26TH, 2014*

HUNTER'S POV:

A day of being interviewed about my bullying experience leaves me worn out, but excited. Tia's at home, since she doesn't really want to have interviewers asking about the baby all the time. She's just as excited as I am, and I'm not planning on winning, but if it comes, then I'll take it.

I get a text on my phone, and I smile, while reading it.

Tia: THE BABY KICKED AGAIN!!!

Hunter: Really? Just now?

Tia: Twice, actually!

A few seconds later, she messages me again.

Tia: Is that normal?

Hunter: Do you think you imagined it?

Tia: No...

Hunter: I'm sure it's nothing, love. Wish me luck :)

Tia: You'll do great!! They'll love it! I'm reading my Twitter feed, a load of Hayniacs are asking me if I've heard the song yet.

Hunter: Lol! What are you telling them?

Tia: That it's better than anything I've heard in my whole life.

Hunter: Better than when I asked you to marry me?

Tia: Fine, a very close second place ;)

Hunter: Haha, so long as you're sure ;)

Tia: You probs have to go. I'll ttyl! GOOD LUCK <3

Hunter: Thanks! <3

I sigh, thinking to myself, running through all the lyrics in my head. Don't want another wrong lyric at the Grammy's.

At rehearsals, I see the seats out in the audience, and read the names.

Beyonce.

Katy Perry.

One Direction.

Keith Urban.

Sir Elton John

Paul McCartney

Justin Timberlake

After a while, I stop reading.

I feel nervous, insanely nervous, about debuting 'Invisible'. What if the fans don't like it? What if I mess up? My voice could break. Maybe I'll get a chord wrong while playing the piano at the start. I sit down with my face in my hands.

"You okay, Hunter?" asks Andy, sitting down next to me.

"Terrified. I wish Tia was here."

"She'll be watching you. She always is."

"Gosh, what if I mess up?" I ask myself. "It's not like I'm just performing for fans, here. I'm performing for music legends."

"And they want you to perform," says Andy knowingly. "Seriously, Hunter, you'll be great. You always are."