A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 1 - Welcome Melanie Ayame!

Chapter 1 - Welcome Melanie Ayame!

The last thing I remembered was my mother and father, fighting something in the distance. All I saw was sparkling light, surrounding me while my hand was out, trying to reach them. Suddenly, I appeared in a place I didn't recognize. I walked around and saw the town's sign: Magnolia. I continued to walk around and found myself standing in front of a huge building. It was called Fairy Tail.

I carefully opened the doors and peeked inside. Once I walked inside, I grabbed onto my dress.

Everyone stared at me.

A little man, that seemed to be leader of this place walked up to me and said, "Are you lost?".

I replied, "Um..yes."

"Well, come on in!", he said with a smile.

I had weird feeling about this place while I was walking behind him. I looked around to see what everyone was doing. People were staring, staring, and..STARING AT ME!! I started to freak out and continued to walk normally.

"Go ahead and sit down," the man said. "What's your name?".

"My name is Melanie Ayame," I answered.

"What has brought you here, Melanie?".

"Actually, I was just walking around and then I just came here."

"Do you know how you got here?".

"No," I said with my head down.

A guy in the room, with pink hair, raised his hand and asked, "Um..could you be the daughter of the most powerful mages, Peter and Alice Ayame?!".

I reacted with surprise and said with a nod, "Yes."

Everyone in the room reacted with surprise.

"Y-You are the daughter?!", the man said.

I nodded again. He dropped his mouth. The girl behind the bar said, "Now now. You are going to catch flies."

I looked at her with surprise.

"My name is Mirajane. Nice to meet you!", she said.

"Nice to meet you, too!".

Suddenly, everyone walked up to me and asked, "What happened to your parents?".

I had a small frown on my face, "My parents were in a battle with monster that broke into our house. I don't know what happened after that because that's when I disappeared. I have feeling that my parents transported me to protect me. I don't why, but...I 'm so worried about them." I started to cry.

"D-don't worry! We'll protect you!", the man said. Then, he raised his hand in the form of a symbol and everyone did the same.

I was so surprised: "What are they doing?".

"My name is Makarov. I am the leader of this guild, " the man said. 

"Guild? Could this be...the guild my parents were talking about?!"

"Join my guild!", he said as he placed his hand in front of me. I looked at it, slowly lifted my hand, and placed it into his. "Welcome to Fairy Tail," he said with a smile. I looked at him and smiled.

Everyone cheered inside the building. Meanwhile, Makarov had the Fairy Tail stamp ink and placed it on my right shoulder. The stamp shined, I was officially a Fairy Tail member. After that, three people walked up to me, a girl and two boys.

"Hi! My name is Lucy!", the girl said. "Nice to meet you!", I replied.

"My name is Natsu!", one of the boys said. "Nice to meet you!".