A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 30 - The New S-Class Wizard!

Chapter 30 - The New S-Class Wizard!

Previously..

"We will have them fight each other."

We, three, reacted with surprise.

"Whoever loses, will not qualify to become an S-Class Wizard."

We remained silent.

"The first battle will be Natsu vs. Melanie and then Gray will fill in for whoever lost in the first battle. This will be THE FINAL TEST."

We, three, nodded.

"I will give you until midnight to get ready. Good luck to the three of you."

 MIDNIGHT...

EVERYONE GATHERED AT THE LAKE..

THE TIME HAS COME!

"HELLO EVERYONE!", Master yelled as he got on a table. "WELCOME TO THE FINAL TEST OF THE S-CLASS EXAM!!"

Everyone cheered.

"NOW, HERE ARE OUR EXAMINEES:

NATSU DRAGNEEL!

GRAY FULLBUSTER!

AND MELANIE AYAME! 

NOW, HERE ARE OUR S-CLASS WIZARDS:

GILDARTS CLIVE!

MIRAJANE STRAUSS!

AND ERZA SCARLET!

THEY WILL OBSERVE THE BATTLES AS THEY GO ON.

ALL RIGHT!!!! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!"

Everyone cheered as loud as they can.

FIRST BATTLE: Natsu vs. Melanie!

"I'm not going to go easy! Not at all!", Natsu yelled. "I'm not going to give up!"

"Me neither!", I yelled as I got into position. "Give everything you got!"

Natsu made a smirk as he ran to me.

Natsu: Fire Dragon's Roar! Wing Attack! Brilliant Flame!

Me: Ex-quip! The Earth Warrior! Fire, Water, Earth, Wind Wall Barrier!

My shield blocked Natsu's attacks. Once my shield blocked his attacks, Natsu jumped into the air and came at me with his fists covered in flames. This showed that he wanted to fight with his fists. So, I fought back by using some kung-fu moves.

As he continued to attack me, I continued to blocked his attacks with my kung-fu skills. 

Once I got away from him, I panted and said, "Okay..I'm getting tired.."

Me: Vine Whip!

As Natsu appraoched me, I got my Vine Whip and threw it over Natsu's arms.

Me: Vine Tangle!

My Vine Whip tied over Natsu's wrists, making him unable to move. Once he was unable to move, I jumped into the air, got my sword,  and made my move..

Me: Fire! Water! Earth! Wind Current Shooter!

My attacks got him, which made him fall to the ground. Once I landed, he slowly got up, broke my Vine Whip's grip around his wrists, and stood, ready to attack some more.

Natsu: Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist!

His attack came to me.

Me: Wind Storm! Tornado! Breeze!