A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 5 - Melanie vs. HER AUNT?!

Chapter 5 - Melanie vs. HER AUNT?!

My friends looked at me as I stood in front of my aunt with clenched fists. While I was standing in front of her, I felt mixed feelings. I felt angry, guilty, and scared. She was aunt after all. I didn't know what to do. I just felt like walking up to her and telling her how I felt when everyone fell to the ground. But, it felt good. 

"I can't believe you yelled at your own aunt. Such a shame," Aunt Claire said as she crossed her arms and shook her head from left to right.

"You're not my aunt."

Aunt Claire reacted with surprise.

"You're not related to me at all!".

A bright green, blue, white, and red light started to surround me. "You stole people's magic, you ruined people's lives, you killed my parents, and you hurt my friends! How can I call you my aunt after everything you have done!".

The light started to cover my body as it started to shine as bright as it can.

On the ground, everyone covered their eyes from the light.

"Ah! It's so bright!", Gray said with pain.

"What a bright light!", Lucy said with surprise.

"Could she be transforming?!", Erza said with surprise.

"A transformation?!", Natsu said with surprise.

I move my hands along my arms, legs, and upper body as wings started to grow from my back. I lifted my arms over my head and a dress, that went up to the end of my knees, popped on with tights. Then, I pointed my feet and heels with straps popped on. Finally, flowers covered my long hair and the light dimmed. My dress had the colors green, blue, white, and red on it. My heels with the straps were black. My tights were the color of white. The flowers on my head were with the colors of the rainbow. I had fairy-like wings. My wings had flowers on top, it was the color of white, and it was transparent.

Everyone reacted with surprise.

"Could this be The Nature Fairy: Amethyst?!", Happy said with surprise.

"Amethyst? Isn't that the name of a birthstone?", Lucy asked everyone.

"It is. She is one of the fairies that is named after a birthstone. Melanie, she is one of the most powerful fairies ever," Erza replied.

"What about you?", Lucy asked again.

"I am one too."

"Oh."

"A fairy?", Natsu said.

"Amazing," Gray said as everyone looked at me. 

"Wow. The Nature Fairy: Amethyst. This wasn't a surprise anyway. Your father had the powers of Earth and Fire and your mother had the powers of Wind and Water. Ha! No surprise at all," Aunt Claire said as she flipped her hair to the side. "Well, why don't you show me what you got."

I looked down.

"I want to see what you inherited from your parents," Aunt Claire said as she got into a stance.

I continued to look down.

"What are you doing?".

I started to clench my fists.

"Melanie!"

I can't do it! I can't do it!

"Fine."

Aunt Claire: Fire Tornado!

The tornado of fire came my way, but I blocked it with my two hands.