A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 35 - Tenroujima Island

Chapter 35 - Tenroujima Island

After everyone packed, we all met at a port where our guild's ship was waiting for us.

"IS EVERYONE HERE?!", Master yelled.

"YES, MASTER!", we replied.

"ALRIGHT."

As I stood next to Lucy, I saw Gray and immediately acted normal.

Gray saw me and just looked at the ship.

As I tried to stay normal, Lucy looked at me with curiousity and asked, "Is something wrong, Melanie?"

"N-No," I replied.

She noticed Gray and knew what was going on. "You're nervous that Gray is here, aren't you?"

I reacted with surprise and stuttered, "N-No. W-Why would you think that?"

"Umm...by you're stuttering.."

I exhaled and whispered to Lucy what happened earlier.

"Gray came to my apartment, while I was crying, and he hugged me and almost tried to kiss me.."

She gasped and squealed.

"Shhhhh!"

"S-Sorry. But, oh my gosh! You almost kissed!", she whispered.

"Shhhhh!"

"Sorry. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

Master came in front of all us again and yelled, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE! TIME TO BOARD THE SHIP!"

"Wait!", a familiar voice yelled.

Everyone turned around and reacted with surprise.

It was Laxus.

"L-LAXUS?!", Master said with surprise.

"Hello, old man, everyone."

I looked at Aurelie who looked extremely surprised for some reason. After a few seconds, she looked down with her arms crossed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Well, I just want to make sure that you guys will be okay. Because, last time, you were in a sticky situation with Master Hades. So, I jumped in to save you guys. That's why I'm here."

"Nice to see you, Laxus!", Natsu said with a smile.

"Aye!", Happy said.

Laxus nodded.

In the crowd, Aurelie continued to look at Laxus as I continued to look at her and Laxus.

"Could she have some connection with Laxus?"

"Come on, Melanie! Time to board the ship!", Lucy yelled.

"Coming!" I continued to look at Aurelie with worried eyes and then, I boarded the ship.

When everyone boarded the ship, we set sailed to Tenroujima Island, the place where we all met Zeref.

While we were sailing towards Tenroujima Island, we heard a person yelling in the distance.

"Do you hear that?", Aurelie asked.

I nodded.

Gray turned around and found Juvia, trying to catch up to us in the ocean.

"JUVIA?!", Gray yelled.

"G-GRAY-SAMA!!!", Juvia replied, in a tone in need of help.

"I'll help!", I said as I ran to where Gray was.