A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 15 - The Two Fairies! Amethyst and Titania!

Chapter 15 - The Two Fairies! Amethyst and Titania!

We turned to Masahiro with serious eyes as he looked at us with surprise and smiled. Slowly, he gave us a "come here" gesture and we suddnly leaped to him.

Erza: Exquip! Black Wing Armor!

Me: Exquip! The Earth Warrior!

Masahiro chuckled.

Erza: Moon Glimpse!

Me: Wind Storm!

The wind I unleashed helped Erza fly to Masahiro to attack him with her sword. "HAAAAA!!", we both screamed as Erza started to attack Masahiro with her sword. Masahiro got his scepter and started to block her attacks. As he continued to block, he pushed Erza out of the way with scepter. Erza started to fall but then..

Erza: Exquip! Morning Star Armor! Photon Slicer!

Erza nodded at me and I understood.

Me: Fire Blaze!

Her attack and my attack combined together to form a Unison Raid. The fiery blaze came towards Masahiro, who started to sweat from the heat. He couldn't do anything, since the blaze was very big, that he fell and got burned. After that, Erza and I landed on the ground and waited for Masahiro to make his next move. Seconds later, he slowly got up and stood. "YOU! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!", he screamed.

Masahiro: Hidden Technique: Fire Lightning Eruption!

Fire and lightning came our way. Erza said, "Natsu!". "Got it!", he replied. He ran towards the attack and swallowed the eruption. Masahiro reacted with surprise, "IMPOSSIBLE!!". After he ate it, Natsu smiled and said, "Thanks for the meal."

Natsu: Fire-Lightning Dragon's Roar!

Fire and lightning came towards Masahiro.

Gray: Freeze!

That attack didn't work which surprised Masahiro. "NO! NO!", he yelled as the attack hit him which made him fall down. After that, we all waited for something to happen. Suddenly, Masahiro had a strong aura around him. From that point, I knew he was furious. "THIS CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME! THIS JUST CAN'T! I'M INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!", he yelled as a powerful dark purple blaze came at us. We all ran for cover.

Once the blaze stopped, we noticed that his power was powerful than before. We started to freak out once we noticed his new aura. Masahiro started to laugh happily with his increased power. My body started to shake, until I felt two hands on my two shoulders. I turned my head and found Natsu with serious eyes. "Natsu..", I muffled. "It's okay. Relax," Natsu said as he looked at me. I looked back, closed my eyes, and opened them with a nod. I looked back at Masahiro and took a breath. "Come out, come out wherever you are!", Masahiro said with a smile on his face. "Let's go everyone! We'll attack him with everything we got!!", Erza yelled, running to Masahiro and us following her.

"Melanie!", Erza said, looking at me. "Right!", I replied to her.

Erza: Exquip! Flame Empress Armor! Flame Slash!

Me: Fireshooter!

Flames of fire was shot from my sword, while a flame of fire came off of Erza's sword as she slashed it. Our attacks came towards Masahiro, the flames got him, but it wasn't enough to stop him.

Erza: Exquip! Sea Empress Armor! Water Slash!

Me: Watershooter!

Again, it wasn't enough. "EVERYTHING MELANIE!", Erza yelled. "OKAY!", I yelled.

Erza: Exquip! The 4 Elements! Flame! Water Slash! Photon Slicer! Ex-quip! The Knight! Heaven's Wheel: Blumenblatt!

All of her attacks came to Masahiro. Finally, it stabilized him. "I'm UP!", I yelled.

Me: Exquip! The Nature Fairy: Amethyst! 

"This power holds all of my power of the 4 elements!", I yelled as I raised my hands in the air and spread them out.

Me: Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water! The Power of the 4 Elements! Universal Wave!

A huge wave of the colors from the rainbow came to Masahiro and wiped him out. After that, I landed on the ground and all of us looked at Masahiro, crawling towards us. "Need power! Need power!", he yelled with an angry face, as he stood up again. "I AM NOT GIVING UP DAMMIT!" "Do you notice anything, Masahiro? You already lost," Mystogan said, walking in front of us. "How dare you try to hurt my friends. How dare you try to hurt my kingdom." Masahiro looked at him, with anger still in his eyes. "My friends," Mystogan said as he looked at us. "Show him what we Fairy Tail members have." Masahiro reacted with surprise.

We all smiled to his statement and attacked.

- THE FINAL ACT OF THIS ARC IS NEXT! -