A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 22 - Fairy Tail vs. John Kaiyo!

Chapter 22 - Fairy Tail vs. John Kaiyo!

Previously...

"Even though my Uncle is strong, my friends, together as one, are stronger. No matter what, they will fight with whatever they have. They will never give up. They will always sacrifice everything for a friend. I just realized, that bonds between friends is stronger than any bond in the world. And that just makes Fairy Tail, very dear to my heart.

After all, I've been through. From the passing of my parents, to the secrets I have discovered, and to the new experiences and memories I have made, I have become stronger. I just wish I can hug each every member in Fairy Tail and thank them for everything! 

Fairy Tail has changed me! And now, Fairy Tail will change itself. It's not just a guild, it's my home!

Good luck, everyone! Show what Fairy Tail has!"

Everyone ran up the stairs and found a door. "He must be in here!", Lucy said as Erza kicked the door, seeing Uncle in front of video camera screens showing all the footage captured all this time. "So, if it isn't the Fairy Tail brats," Uncle said as he turned around. "Erza. Or in other words, Titania. You broke my cameras. Thanks to you, I'll make sure you don't leave here alive." Erza clenched her teeth to his comment. "The same thing goes for the rest of you," he continued with a smile as everyone clenched their teeth.

"I know you didn't come for a conversation. You came here for your master right?"

Uncle walked to a red button and pushed, revealing Master, unconscious, inside a cage. "MASTER!", Erza yelled. "Gramps," Natsu said. "Old man," Laxus said.

"If you want him back, all you can do, is try to defeat me. If you don't want him back, then forget about it."

"We want him back!", Lucy yelled.

"So then.." Suddenly, Uncle attacked immediately which made everyone surprised.

Dark Capriccio!

"This magic!", Erza said with surprise as the attack effected everyone, including her. 

From outside of the castle, in a cave in the forest, Gray noticed the magic as well. "This magic!", he said. "What's wrong?", I said with surprise, but then I noticed it as well. "We fought someone with this magic before. This magic is called.."

"Darkness Magic," Erza said as she and everyoneelse looked at Uncle. "Brain, from Oracion Seis, used this magic."

Back in the cave, I nodded showing that I understood. "It's very powerful magic. People can get wiped out by it. But, for us, there is no way we can get wiped out," Gray said with a smile as he looked to the side. I reacted with surprise, but I smiled with a nod.

"LET'S GO JUVIA! LUCY!", Erza yelled. "OKAY!", Juvia and Lucy yelled.

Ex-quip! Sea Empress Armor! Water Slash!

Water Slicer!

"HERE LUCY!", Juvia yelled as she placed huge puddle of water on the ground. "THANK YOU!",  Lucy yelled.

Open! Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius!

A Unison Raid of water was formed! "Huh! Rubbish," Uncle said as he moved his hand to the side making the Unison Raid hit the wall instead of him. "Nice try." Suddenly, Natsu and Laxus jumped into the air.

Fire Dragon's Roar!

Lightning Dragon's Roar!

Again, the Unison Raid was pushed to the wall. "Nice try, everyone. Now it's my turn!"