A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 14 - Edo-Melanie's Anger

Chapter 14 - Edo-Melanie's Anger

Everyone stands in front of us, as they look at Masahiro with shock. While I was still unconscious, Edo-Melanie couldn't believe it. 

"That's right! I killed her parents!", Masahiro said with an evil grin.

When he said that, Edo-Melanie clenched her teeth and her fists. She was so shocked, that a tear fell down from her eyes. She couldn't control how angry and shocked she was that she screamed her feelings out.

"H-HOW COULD YOU!!!", she screamed, on the ground looking at Masahiro.

"Your parents were the most powerful mages that ever lived in our world. They were role-models for everyone. Everyone wanted to become like them. That made me sick! They were so famous! They were so powerful! It made me want to hurl!"

Edo-Melanie reacted with surprise.

"I wanted to destroy them....and I did. One day, you were with your parents, walking to a nearby village. Your house in your hometown, was destroyed by a tornado, that you needed to find another place to stay. I found you and I attacked! You were so small that your parents protected you! When we started to fight, I was very impressed by how much they didn't want me to touch you! Moments later, they were no longer my problem. I looked down at you and I saw how you were angry at me. I smiled, and I started to like you. After that, I took you in as my "daughter". You're lucky that I felt sorry for you."

Edo-Melanie slowly stood up with her down.

"How could you. How could you. How could you. HOW COULD YOU!!!!!", Melanie screamed as she attacked.

Melanie: Ex-quip! The Nature Fairy: Amethyst! Fire Floor: Eruption!

Flames of fire burst out of the floor, where Masahiro was. Suddenly, Masahiro transported in front of the flames, not effected, and smiled.

Melanie: Fire, Water, Earth and Wind Tornado!

A huge tornado made up of the four elements head towards Masahiro. As the attack came towards him, Masahiro casually placed one hand in front of him and blocked the attack.

Edo-Melanie reacted with surprise but she didn't stop attacking.

Melanie: Ex-quip! The Light Enchantress! Sun's Ray Multiple! Moonlight Shine! Pixie Dust! Shooting Stars!

All of the attacks combined together and created a huge blaze of light. It headed towards Masahiro and yet he blocked it again with his hand.

Suddenly, Edo-Melanie was out of breath. "Shoot. Not now," she said to herself as Masahiro walked to her. "You are angry, huh?", he said as he placed his hand under her chin and started to laugh.

"Let go of her!", Erza yelled as she and everyone else looked at Masahiro. Masahiro let go of her chin and looked at Erza and the others. "Heh. You really think you can defeat me?"

"We have members of the kingdom and our friends. Of course we do," Gray replied.

"What about that girl over there?", Masahiro said, pointing at me on the ground. As I head everyone's voice, I slowly got up and stood with my eyes, ready to attack. "You called me?", I said as Erza nodded. 

"Melanie!", Erza yelled. Edo-Melanie looked at Erza with surprise. "Let's fight together!", Erza said with a smile and a nod. Edo-Melanie kept looking at her, smiled, and walked next to me. I looked at her and smiled as she smiled back. After that, Erza placed her hand on my shoulder and said, "Let's combine our powers!". Suddenly, I snapped, "SAY WHAT?!". Then, I started to blush, "B-B-But, I". "Why are you resisting? We are both fairies, so our magic power is compatible. Let's work together, Melanie!", she replied with an assuring smile, showing that it will be alright. I looked at her with surprise and nodded with an assuring smile.

- THE FIRST BATTLE HAS BEGUN! -

Sorry this is short. The next chapter of the first battle will be longer! ;)