A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 38 - Melanie vs. Zeref!

Chapter 38 - Melanie vs. Zeref!

Gray and I continued to find everyone, until we found everyone near the ocean.

"Guys! Did you find Z--", I got cut off when I saw that Zeref was in front of them.

Gray and I stopped in front of me as Zeref started to speak. He looked at me with his red eyes and said, "Melanie Ayame. The daughter of Alice and Peter. Inherited 4 ELEMENT magic from both parents,  combat skills from the father, light, healing, and purifying magic for the mother. S-Class Wizard of Fairy Tail. One of the strongest in Fiore. A very special person. You should be honored."

"What do you want from us, Zeref?"

"I want your magic."

"What?!"

"Your magic is very unique. Very rare. Only one person would be able to hold that much power. That person is you. Even though my power is strong as well, your powers are able to surpass anything."

I reacted with surprise.

"Your power is what I want. I want to be able to surpass anything! I want to make this world my own! Starting with Magnolia and everyone in Fairy Tail."

"I refuse!"

"Fine then. Everything that happens now, wasn't my fault."

Zeref raised his hand and moved it away, putting everyone under his control, except me.

"E-EVERYONE!!!", I yelled as Zeref laughed.

I looked him with angry eyes, "You...."

"When you say yes, I will let them go. When you say no, you will join them. Understood?"

I took a moment to think.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!! HE'S CONTROLLING YOU!!!! WAKE UP!!!!"

My yelling didn't work. Everyone was completely under his control.

I got angry and jumped into the air, heading towrds Zeref.

"I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU CONTROL THEM ANY LONGER!!!!"

Me: Ex-quip! The Earth Warrior! Fire, Water, Earth, Windshooter!

My attack came to him.

Zeref: Death Wave!

A wave of dark wave came to my attack and made it disintergrate.

My eyes widened with surprise as he smirked. Then, suddenly, his head started to ache.

He groaned, "N-Not again."

I thought to myself, "W-What's going on? Is he okay?"

I looked at him as he looked at me with brown eyes.

"Y-Your eye color changed!", I pointed out.

He looked to the side, "I know."

"H-How?"

"I've...been waiting to meet you, Melanie."

"W-What? I'm confused. You were just being mean and now you calmed down."

"I know. It's difficult to understand, but I have been cursed."

I continued to look at him.

"Zeref, is actually a Spirit of Darkness."

"Spirit of Darkness?"

"Yes. It is an evil spirit that roams around and possesses people's bodies."