A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 6 - The Power of Light!

Chapter 6 - The Power of Light! 

Previously..

Mother: Stand up, Melanie. And fight.

Father: You can do it.

"Mother? Father?".

Mother: Fight for us! Use the power we gave you!

It's time my dear. 

The bright light shined as I started to transform. I felt my mother's, my father's, and my friends' powers inside of me. It felt, amazing. Their care, love, and support to me, touched my heart. 

As I felt the power, the light shined brighter. Angel wings started to grow from my back, a yellow and white jumpsuit popped on my body, gold colored high boots popped on my feet, and then my mother's crystal necklace popped on my neck. 

When the light dimmed, Aunt Claire was surprised.

"Th-That transformation. I-I saw it before!", she said with a shaky voice.

She remembered at time where she battled with my mother against a boy they both liked. The boy was my father. Aunt Claire transformed and my mother transformed to. So, technically, this transformation was my mother's.

"I never thought..that I would see this transformation again."

I made a smirk, "Surprised aren't you."

Aunt Claire reacted with surprise.

"Even though, you killed my parents. They are still here." She looked at me for a moment and then she looked to the side, "Huh! Well well well. Lookie here. My niece is finally serious!". I clenched my teeth as she smiled and disappeared. 

I reacted with surprise, but I knew she was behind me. So, I hit her with my fist filled with light. When she got hit, she touched her stomach, and ached with pain. "How dare you!"

Aunt Claire: Raindrop Drip!

Sharp raindrops came to me from above. 

Me: Sun's Ray Multiple!

The sun rays released from my hands, melted the raindrops.

"That's impossible!! Water can't melt!", Aunt Claire yelled with surprise, as I ran to her unnoticed. She reacted with surprise.

Me: Shooting Stars!

Stars, in the form blades, shoot from my hands, as Aunt Claire jumped over them.

Aunt Claire: Rock Shooter!

Rocks started to come to me.

Me: Pixie Dust!

The rocks fell asleep.

"WHAT?!", Aunt Claire yelled. I smiled, showing that I knew that she wasn't going to expect this. From her anger, she ran up to me.

Big Water Blade!

A big blade of water came to me. 

Me: Ex-quip! The Light Warrior! Lighting Rope!

The rope of lighting wrapped the ocean wave and broke it.

I started to run to her as she started to run to me.

Me: Lighting Strike!

A lighting strike came out of my hand and aimed at Aunt Claire.

Aunt Claire: Water Sphere!