A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 21 - Fairy Tail vs. Melanie!

Chapter 21 - Fairy Tail vs. Melanie!

Previously...

"Melanie!", Natsu yelled with a smile. But then, the smile turned straight when I didn't respond. "Melanie?", Erza said quietly as I turned around slowly and revealed my face. Everyone reacted with surprise. "Melanie...", Lucy said quietly with surprise as everyone looked at me.

"Melanie! It's us! Gray, Lucy, Erza, Natsu, Juvia and Laxus! We came to get you!", Gray yelled. I didn't respond. "What happened to you?" The room fell silent, until I finally spoke.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are," I said. Everyone reacted with surprise. "All I know is that you are the ones that are after my Uncle and our prisoner." "Prisoner?", Erza said with shock. "What are you talking about, Melanie?", Gray said with anger. But then, Erza touched his shoulder with her hand. "Stop, Gray," she said. "That's not Melanie. She's possessed. Just look at her eyes and her hair." Everyone looked at her. "Her hair is longer than before and her eyes have a different color. She's not Melanie. She's "The Nature Fairy: Amethyst". Once everyone realized, I smiled and giggled.

"That's right. I'm not Melanie, I am Amethyst. Your precious friend, is no longer to be found," I said as everyone got angry. "Now then, I should probably get rid of you right here, right now because, I'm not letting you near my Uncle or your Master!" 

I ran up to them, holding my Vine Whip and attacked them. Once I attacked, they dodged. Erza, Lucy, and Juvia started to create a Unison Raid.

Erza: Ex-quip! The Knight! Heaven's Wheel: Blumenblatt!

Lucy: Open! Gate of the Scorpion: Scorpio! Sand Buster!

Juvia: Water Force!

All their attacks combined, but it wasn't enough to stop me. 

Me: Fire, Water, Rock, Wind Wall Barrier!

My barrier, made of the 4 Elements stopped the Unison Raid. The girls reacted with surprise. Then, the boys created a Unison Raid.

Natsu: Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!

Gray: Ice Cannon!

Laxus: Raging Bolt!

All their attacks combined, but it wasn't enough to stop me again.

Me: Fire, Water, Rock, Wind Wall Barrier!

"Is this all you got?!", I said with smile. "I can't believe I went to this guild! It's so PATHETIC!". Everyone growled as I attacked.

Me: Fire Eruption!

A blaze of fire came out of the ground, but everyone dodged it. 

Me: Leaf Blade Shooter!

Leaves in the shape of blades came their way. Again, they dodged it, but then they all jumped into the air. "GIVE MELANIE BACK!", Erza yelled as everyone attacked.

Natsu: Fire Dragon's Roar!

Gray: Ice-Make: Lance!

Erza: Ex-quip! Lightning Empress Armor! Lightning Cyclotron!

Lucy: Open! Gate of the Lion: Leo! Regulus Impact!

Juvia: Double Wave!

Laxus: Lightning Dragon's Heavenward Halberd!

All the attacks combined, but still I thought that was a waste. 

Me: Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water! The Power of the 4 Elements! Universal Wave!