A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 18 - The Kidnapping

Chapter 18 - The Kidnapping

Feeling exhausted, I slowly woke up, finding myself in a carriage. As I looked forward, I was suprised. I couldn't believe that my Uncle is sitting in front of me. "Uncle, what are you doing here? Is this all your doing?", I asked. Uncle gave a little chuckle. "Don't act as if you are surprised," he said as he looked at me. "You shouldn't be surprised that I kidnapped you. You knew already. Your Aunt Claire is my wife. Now that we are talking about this, why didn't you tell your friends that Claire was my wife?". 

I was silent, while my head was down. Then, I spoke, "You told me, that if I told anyone about you and Aunt Claire....you would kill me." My shaky hands clenched as I shivered with fear. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh yeah! I remember now. I told you that when Claire and I invaded your home." Suddenly, an image struck me. I suddenly remembered what happened the night a monster came to our house. He told me that when I was about to be transported to Magnolia. Uncle John was the one who transported me, not my parents. 

Then, I suddenly remembered one of my Uncle's powers.

"Memory Removal Magic," I said quietly as Uncle reacted with surprise. "That's one magic you use, isn't it?". Uncle closed his eyes with a smile, showing that I was right. "You remember, " he replied. "My Memory Removal Magic lasts for at least a year. I'm surprised that you remember everything I removed until now."

I reacted with surprise. "You placed Memory Removal Magic on me?!", I yelled as I moved up to the edge of my seat and placed my right hand on my chest. "Hey! You better be careful young lady! If you lay a hand on me, you will be killed right here right now!", he warned, as one of his agents that was sitting next to me raised a sword to my neck. From the warning, I carefully placed my back to my seat. "Good girl. Replying to your question, I did." "Why?", I asked with a calm voice. "I knew that someday, you would come back to avenge your parents. That's why I removed your memories from that night. But now that you're here, I will make you strong," Uncle replied. 

"What?", I replied with confusion. "I will make you a weapon."

I reacted with surprise. "You magic and power has been growing stronger, I can sense it. Your magic and power will be perfect for a weapon," he said with a smile. 

"A weapon as in a magical staff? A gun?", I asked.

"No. It won't be those things. It will be you," he replied.

"M-Me?"

MEANWHILE IN FAIRY TAIL...

"Melanie Ayame," Laxus said as he looked at a picture of her, given by Erza. 

"What magic does she have?", Laxus asked.

"She has 4 Element Magic, Ex-quip Magic, and Healing Magic," Erza replied.

"Does she use any spells?"

"She uses a 4 Element spell called Universal Wave and she uses a light spell called The Power of Light."

"A light spell?! What kind of light does it contain?"

"The light from the Sun, Moon, Stars, and Lightning."

"Lighting?"

Erza responded with a nod. Laxus gave a smirk, "Good thing I came. I would like to battle her someday." "Seriously?", Natsu said with surprise. "Is there a problem?", Laxus replied. "Yes," Natsu replied. "If it's alright with you, I would like to settle it with you!" Laxus gave another smirk. "Sheesh. You're a pain in the butt."

He got up from the bench and walked to Natsu. As he walked to the door, he passed Natsu and pinched his shoulder. "OWW!!," Natsu snapped. "See ya tomorrow!", Laxus said as he walked through the door, waving his hand. Natsu was left disappointed. 

When Laxus left, a sudden messenger came inside. Everyone noticed the messenger as she gave a note to Erza. Once she recieved it, the messenger left the building. Erza opened the envelope and got the note out. When she finished reading it, she yelled, "Everyone! Give me your attention please!". Everyone looked at Erza. 

"This is what we recieved. This note says:

Dear Fairy Tail Members,

Melanie Ayame, as you know, is with me right now. Since she is here, I am going to use her powers to create a powerful weapon. It won't be a gun or a magical staff. It will be HER. Yes, HER. I will make think that she was someone else. SHE WILL BE MY WEAPON. ONLY MY WEAPON. If you want to save her, then I suggest that you save her now. Because if you don't, you will lose her, she will not remember you, and her being, will be lost forever. I'm looking foward to seeing you.

Sincerely, John Kaiyo"

Everyone reacted with surprise. "We can't let this happen to her!", Natsu yelled. "Melanie...she doesn't deserve this!", Lucy said with her eyes filled with confidence. Gray looked down as his fists were clenched. Erza looked at Gray with worried eyes. "Gray, are you al..", Erza stopped as she saw him clench his teeth. "Gray?", Happy asked. As images of Melanie came to his mind, Gray said, "I can't...She can't...We can't...LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER AT ALL! SHE CRIED MANY TIMES! WE CAN'T LET HER CRY AGAIN! SHE HAS PROTECTED US ALL! WE CAN'T STAY HERE FOR ANOTHER SECOND! WE OWE HER ALOT! WE.....WE HAVE TO LET HER SMILE AGAIN!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed in agreement as they rose their fists in the air.

As everyone cheered, Gray closed his eyes and opened them with confidence as he thought in his mind: "Don't worry, Melanie. We will save you! I promise!"

MEANWHILE...

In his apartment, Laxus is sitting on his bed, looking out the window. "A girl..that has the same power as me..." Suddenly, he clenched his fists. "Why does she always get into trouble?!"

In a dungeon cell, my hands are cuffed as I look at the moon, with tears in my eyes.

"Everyone....."