A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 12 - Melanie vs. Melanie!

Chapter 12 - Melanie vs. Melanie!

"M-Melanie...Jupiter?", I said as I looked at the Edolas version of me. "What's the matter?", Edo-Melanie said to me. Suddenly, Gray and everyone else came. "What's going on?", he asked. The atmosphere fell silent as I continued to look at Edo-Melanie. "Wow! More people came! Now it's a party!", she said as she laughed with excitement. "Let's get it started, shall we?". 

Melanie: Fire Blaze!

A blaze of fire came our way. "GET AWAY!", I yelled as everyone dodged.

Me: Ex-quip! The Nature Fairy: Amethyst! Wind Barrier!

I protected everyone by creating a shield using wind. When my attack continued to work, the blaze suddenly broke through the barrier causing me to fall. "This power.." I said to myself as I felt pain. "is familiar.." Edo-Melanie laughed as she looked at me, "Surprised, huh? Yes, Earthland Melanie, I have the same powers as you do, but stronger." I clenched my teeth to her statement. She continued to laugh as Gray, Lucy, Erza, and everyone else ran up to her. "Let's go!", Erza yelled as everyone screamed. 

Everyone except Gray, Lucy, and Erza started to throw rocks at Edo-Melanie. "Hey! Quit it!", she yelled as she started to get annoyed. From the background, Gray, Lucy and Erza jumped in the air ready to create a Unison Raid. But, I felt very nervous about the idea. "Guys don't do it! You won't have any powers left! She is very strong!", I yelled. "NO!", Gray yelled as I reacted with surprise. "We'll do anything for a friend!", Erza yelled.

Erza: Ex-quip! The Knight!

"But..", I said quietly.

Lucy: Open! Gate of the Scorpion: Scorpio! Sand Buster!

Gray: Ice-Make: Lance!

Erza: Heaven's Wheel: Blumenblatt!

Edo-Melanie reacted with surprise, but smiled as she placed one hand in front of her.

Melanie: Wind Barrier!

Gray, Lucy, and Erza reacted with surprise. "Is that all you got?!", she yelled as she slowly removed the barrier. "But, I must say. That Unison Raid was impressive." Suddenly, Lucy fell to her knees. "Lucy!", Gray yelled with surprise. "Are you alright?!", Erza yelled as ran up to her. "I-I feel weak," she said with a shaky voice. "What?!", Gray said as he suddenly felt pain in his stomach and fell to his knees. "Shoot. I feel weak too." "No way!", Erza said as she sudenly fell to her knees. In the air, Edo-Melanie laughed. "I'm pretty surprised that you haven't noticed. I have more than Melanie's powers. I have all of them." Suddenly, a bright light was unleashed from her body. I reacted with surprise as I covered my eyes from the light.

When the light dimmed, Edo-Melanie transformed into my "The Light Enchantress" outfit. My eyes were filled with surprise. "You have my outfits?!", I said with surprise. Edo-Melanie had an evil smile on her face. Everyone else looked at her with scared looks on their faces. "She is just like another Melanie!", Gray said with a scared voice. "She is another Melanie," Lucy said as she sweatdropped as she turned to Edo-Melanie. "But..stronger." "Thank you for giving me your magic everyone! You really helped me build more strength!", Edo-Melanie said with a smile. "Now, I can do this!"

Bright like the Sun

"NO!"

The Moon

"IT CAN'T BE!"

The Stars

"THE POWER OF LIGHT SPELL?!"

The Power of Light!

"NOOOOOO!!!"

A very bright and powerful light was unleashed from her body. Even though the light was very bright, it didn't stop me from getting up. As she continued to unleash The Power of Light, I struggled to walk to her. Everyone was on the ground groaning with pain. "STOP THIS...RIGHT NOW!", I yelled as I groaned with pain. She laughed, telling me that she wasn't going to stop. I slowly placed my hands in front of me and attacked. I wanted to create my own Unison Raid.

Fire Eruption!

High Tide!

Leaf Blade Drop!

Wind Current Spread!

Ice Blizzard!

As my attacks combined, it attacked Edo-Melanie making fall to the ground, removing The Power of Light attack she unleashed. When she fell down, I fell to my knees, trying to catch my breath. I had no idea that the Unison Raid would work. But, I was wrong. Edo-Melanie slowly got up, as she didn't feel a thing. "Nice try, Ayame. Nice try. But, it wasn't good enough," she said with a serious face. I reacted with surprise. "Let's try it again, shall we?!", she said as jumped into the air transforming into The Earth Warrior, holding her sword, about to attack. Luckily, I dodged in time making her sword stuck in the ground. As she pulled her sword out, I transformed into The Earth Warrior myself. 

She ran to me about to attack, but I blocked her attack using my sword. "Do you really think you can protect your friends? Because the more you fight with me, the more I absorb your magic and everyone's magic in this atmosphere." We both pulled away.

Melanie: Watershooter!

Water was shot from Edo-Melanie's sword.

Me: Wind Current Shooter!

A wind current was shot from my sword. The wind went through the water causing it to break apart.

We ran to each other again, blocking each other's attack. "I'll do anything for my friends. Even if I lose my powers, I will keep fighting!", I said with a serious face as Edo-Melanie continued to attack me and I continued to block. Then, we pulled away again. "This is starting to get boring!", she said as she transformed into The Light Warrior. I transformed into The Light Warrior as well.

Melanie and I: Lightning Strike!

We both yelled as our attacks collided. "Why are you attacking Edolas?!", I yelled. "Why should I tell you?", Edo-Melanie replied.

"Edolas never did anything wrong!".

"I know that. We just heard that this world carried a great amount of magic that we had to steal!" 

"That was information from a long time ago!" Edo-Melanie reacted with surprise. "Edolas's magic disappeared! A vortex called Anima absorbed all their magic. There is no more magic left in this world! All the families you attacked, were effected by that time! They didn't want the magic to go away! They lived with magic in their lives! And yet, the people you attacked, they were just getting used to this world without magic! That time was a tragic time for them and now you're making them terrified of it!"

Edo-Melanie fell silent, but then she said, "That's because I never had a family of my own!". I reacted with surprise as she pushed her attack forward, pushing me to the ground. When I fell down, she walked up to me, "No one loved me when I was a child. No one! I never even had a family! Masahiro is the person I have left. He is..the one who adopted me!" Tears started to fall from her eyes as I looked at her with shock.