A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 4 - The Strongest Team vs. Claire Kaiyo!

Chapter 4 - The Strongest Team vs. Claire Kaiyo!

"Everyone," I whispered as everyone stood in front of me. I sat still as I looked at everyone, protecting me. Their words, made me cry with joy. I never felt this way before. I never had these kinds of friends before. This..is Fairy Tail! 

Aunt Claire smirked as she looked at everyone and suddenly attacked. "TAKE COVER!", Gray yelled as he fell on top of me, protecting me from the powerful white blaze that hit us. Once the light dimmed, everyone ot back on their feet. "Are you alright?", Gray asked me, as he got up. "I-I'm fine," I couldn't help but blush lightly while I responded. "Okay. Stay back. We'll take it from here," Gray said with a smile as he walked away. I looked at him, on the ground, as he walked away. I lifted my hands and held onto them, hoping that this battle won't harm my friends. "Be careful, everyone!"

"Wow. I'm surprised. From such a powerful blaze from me, you are still okay! I must say, I'm pretty impressed," Aunt Claire said with nod and with arms crossed. "Be quiet!", Natsu said as his hand held a flame. "Ha! You are the one who has to be quiet!", Aunt Claire screamed as a green, yellow, blue, and white glow surrounded her. Suddenly, everyone, including me, sensed magic from her, that was different than ours. A powerful magic that no one can usually hold within their souls. 

SOUL MAGIC

Soul Magic is a type of magic that has powers froma nother person's soul.

"Could this be..Soul Magic?", Erza said with a shaky voice. "That is impossible. No one is capable of holding such magic!", Gray said. "Unless." Gray looked at Erza as she continued to talk. "Unless..you are from a family filled with mages," Erza said looking at Gray and then looking at me while I was looking at Aunt Claire. "She is Melanie's aunt. This wouldn't be surprise anyway." Suddenly, Aunt Claire started to scream.

The glow started to expand as we started to get blinded by the light. When the light dimmed, Aunt Claire had transformed into something we have never seen before. She transformed into..

"The Soul Mage: Claire Kaiyo," Natsu said with surprise. 

Everyone's eyes, including mine, were full of surprise. Me, her niece, never saw this transformation before. For some reason, I felt like she has definitely became powerful each and every day. Aunt Claire laughed as she looked at us with a glare as she flew to everyone. 

Gray: Ice Make: WALL!

The wall blocked Aunt Claire from flying, but she didn't hesitate. The ice melted as flames came out of her hands. Gray reacted with surprise. "Fire Magic?", Natsu said with surprise. Once the ice melted, she came flying again. 

Lucy: Open! The Gate of the Golden Bull: TAURUS!

Taurus tried to hit Aunt Claire with his ax, but Aunt Claire dodged every hit. Taurus started to get tired, and he suddenly fainted to the ground. "TAURUS!", Lucy said with surprise. "I'm sorry Lucy. I can't protect your nice body anymore. I have to go," Taurus said as he disappeared. "Uh--! Hmph, in that case--", Lucy was cut off when arms and legs were caught with vines. "Nice try, blondie," Aunt Claire said as she threw Lucy into the air with her vines, making her fall down. "UGH!!", Lucy said as she fell down. "LUCY!", I yelled in the background as I ran to her, placing her head on my lap. "Melanie..", Lucy said weakly as she touched my hand, showing that she was glad I came to her. 

"Earth Magic?", Gray said with surprise. As she took equipped her sword, Erza ran to Aunt Claire. When she went close to her, about to slash her, Aunt Claire grabbed onto the blade, acting like it wasn't a problem. Erza reacted with surprise. "Do you think this is a game?", Aunt Claire said as she grabbed the blade and flipped Erza over along with it. "ERZA!", Gray and Natsu yelled. Erza placed her hand on the ground as she slowly sat up. "How can you just run up to me like that? Stupis little girl." Erza growled to that statement. "DON'T EVER SAY THAT TO ERZA!!", Natsu yelled as he ran up to her with a flaming hand. 

Natsu: With a flaming left hand and a flaming right hand! DAZZLING BLAZE OF A FIRE DRAGON!

The blaze started to go to Aunt Claire but she slowly walked to the side, dodging the blaze. Natsu reacted with surprise as the blaze blasted through the wall in the room.

Aunt Claire: Fire Floor!

Fire went on the floor and went to Natsu. Natsu didn't notice, since the flames came as quickly as it can to him. So, his feet got burned and fell to the ground. 

Aunt Claire laughed hysterically. "WOW! This is so hilarious! Oh my goodness, this is great entertainment!", Aunt Claire said with a smile. Gray growled.

Gray: Ice Make: LANCE!

The arrows went straight to her, but it didn't hit her. All of a sudden, her body was filled with water. Gray reacted with surprise. 

Aunt Claire: Water Slicer!

"Water Magic?", Gray said as he got hit by her attack and screamed with pain.

Aunt Claire looked at us with an evil glare. "So, this is Fairy Tail. To be honest, I was a little worried that I would get beaten up, but I didn't! That's so surprising to me! Your guild is PATHETIC! You call yourselves the most famous guild in town?! HA!", Aunt Claire yelled with a smile as everyone growled to her statement.

"Everyone," I said softly as I looked at my aunt, smiling at everyone who fell down. I looked down, as I gently placed Lucy's head on the ground. "Melanie?", Lucy said softly as I slowly clenched my fists and got up. "Why are you doing this?", I said as I slowly walked up to her. Everyone looked up at me with surprise, including my aunt. "Why are you causing so much pain? WHY DID YOU KILL MY PARENTS?!", I said as I stood in front of her. "Because it's fun, of course!", Aunt Claire replied. "How could you! How could you do this! What happened to you anyway?! What happened to my aunt!" "Your aunt is gone." I reacted with surprise to her response. "Now, I am here becoming who I want to be! The most powerful mage on Earth!", she yelled with happiness. 

Suddenly, she sensed my magic. "Hmm..your powers seem way different than mine. It would be nice if you lend them to me," she said in a polite way that didn't fool me. "I would never. I WOULD NEVER GIVE MY POWERS TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!". Aunt Claire reacted with surprise as a bright green, blue, white, and red light started to surround me. "I will stop you from doing anything else. I will stop you from causing anymore pain. Fairy Tail is not pathetic! Fairy Tail is amazing and strong! Which means, my friends from Fairy Tail, are amazing and strong!" Everyone reacted with surprise once I said that. "Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Happy. Leave it to me!", I said with an assuring smile as everyone smiled.

8/10/14

A/N: The reason why Natsu falls to the ground when hit by fire is because the fire is not just fire. It is a type of fire Natsu is not used to. I wrote this chapter along time ago so things I write might not make sense and I apologize for that.