A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 10 - Melanie Jupiter

Chapter 10 - Melanie Jupiter

After the meeting with Mystogan, we were sent to different rooms in the castle. The girls in one room and the boys in the other. In our room, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, and I were unpacking in our parts of the room. My part was near the balcony with a stunning view of the city. As I placed my clothes on the bed, one by one, we heard a knock at the door. "Ill get it!", Erza said as she walked to the door and opened it. When she opened it, she was surprised to see, Erza Knightwalker, the Edolas version of herself. "Erza Knightwalker?", she said with surprise. "Erza Scarlet?", Erza said with surprise. The two Erzas looked at each other with surprise. "What are you doing here?", Erza Knightwalker asked. "I am here with my friends to help Mystog-I mean..the King!", she replied. "Oh..I see. So, you were the ones he sent." Erza Knightwalker looked at us and looked back at Erza with a small smile. "It's been a while." Erza didn't hesitate to smile back.

"The King sent me to check on you. Are you all alright in this room?", Erza Knightwalker asked. "Yes!", we all replied. Erza Knightwalker nodded, "Okay." She turned around and said to Erza, "Erza." Erza reacted with surprise. "It was nice to see you again," she said with a smile as she walked away. Erza's surprise look was still on her face, but still she smiled.

The next day, Mystogan sent us outside to meet certain people. While all of us were walking outside, we were wondering about what was going on. Me, I was a little bit scared to find out. Once we arrived in the area where we were supposed to meet them, we looked around. We didn't see anyone, until we saw a huge group of people. It was Edolas Fairy Tail!

When we noticed them, everyone, but me, reacted with surprise, ran and hugged them. I was..terribly confused. After their reunion, with their Edolas selves, they looked at me. The Edolas Fairy Tail members suddenly got scared once they looked at me and hid behind everyone I knew. 

"W-What's going on?", I asked. "Y-You're Melanie Jupiter aren't you?!", Edo-Natsu yelled, pointing his finger. "What? My name is Melanie Ayame from Earthland." The Edolas Fairy Tail members responded with relief as they walked out from behind. "Great! We thought you were!", Edo-Natsu said with a smile. "Who is..Melanie Jupiter?", I asked. The members looked at different sides, to stay safe from answering that question.

Suddenly, Mystogan walked up from behind me. "Melanie Jupiter..is the Edolas version of you," he said as I turned around with surprise. He looked at me. "Melanie is the assistant of Masahiro Masaru. She has been traveling with him this whole time, creating a plan to take powerful magic. For example, all of Earthland Fairy Tail's magic. But, mostly your magic, Melanie." I reacted with surprise, "M-My magic," I said with a shaky voice. "My instincts say that Melanie is after your magic. She wants to grab a hold of your magic and make sure that she is the only Melanie that has powerful magic. In other words, she wants to take your life!" 

My eyes were completely open. I was completely speechless. "Masahiro..will take everyone else's life!" "No way..", Lucy said with a shaky voice, shocked. "This is showing how powerful they are," Erza said with shock. "How can they do this?!", Gray said with anger. "We can't let this happen to our guild or Melanie!", Natsu said with anger. I reacted with surprise as tears fell from my eyes. "Dammit! How many times have people tried to pick a fight with Fairy Tail?! This is pissing me off!", Natsu yelled as he clenched his fists with anger. Erza looked at him and said quietly, "Natsu.." "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM!".

I held my shaking hands near my chest as I looked at him. "Natsu.." Suddenly, he raised his hand in the form of a symbol. "WE WILL NOT LOSE DAMMIT!!!!". Edo-Natsu, "Right!", as he raised his hand as well. Gray made a smirk and raised his hand as Happy, Erza, Lucy and Wendy did the same. Slowly, everyone else started to raise their hand. Then, Erza Knightwalker walked up, raising her hand as well. Sugarboy and Hughes did the same. Then, Mystogan raised his hand and I reacted with surprise, closed my eyes with a smile, looked at everyone and raised my hand, "FAIRY TAIL NEVER LOSES!!!". Everyone agreed with a "YEAH!!!". 

Everyone started to cheer as I slowly lowered my arm and smiled, looking at everyone smiling with happiness. This is true friendship and love. This is Fairy Tail! 

Meanwhile, in a flying aircraft, Melanie Jupiter is laughing as if she saw something hilarious. "What's wrong," Masahiro asked from his desk. "It seems like we are going to have a huge group that will be trying to attack us," she replied with her hand on her hip. "All at the same time?". "All at the same time," she assured him. He smiled and laughed, "That is funny. They will never defeat someone like me. That many?! That's so impossible!". Melanie giggled, "I know!". 

The two of them were looking at a projection from a projector that can take video of whats going on in certain areas. "Wait. Isn't that..Melanie Ayame from Earthland?", Masahiro asked. Melanie walked up to the projector and adjusted the camera so it zooms into the images. "Melanie...Ayame?", she said with surprise. "She..exists?!" "She does..", Masahiro said with an evil smile. Then, Melanie did the same. "Interesting. My day just keeps getting better and better!! First, Jellal and now Melanie?! Oh, could this get any better?! My power is welling up! This will be fun!", she said as she clenched her fist. 

Masahiro laughed, "Whatever power you need, I will let you have! You are my daughter after all!"

Inside an empty room, inside the ship, lays Jellal, exhausted, in pain, and covered with dirt. He said quietly to himself, "Er....Erza....F...Fairy Tail..."

Melanie walked inside the room and kicked him, "Why are you talking? The more you talk, the more your life is on the line. You're lucky we're keeping you alive. Oh and by the way, thanks for the magic." She opened the door and closed it, showing his magic on the palm of her hand. He clenched his teeth as he looked to the side.

Meanwhile, back in Edolas, Melanie is outside in the balcony, looking in the sky, filled with stars, as the wind blew through her long, black hair.