A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 40 - The Place That is Very Close to My Heart

Chapter 40 - The Place That is Very Close to My Heart

Previously..

"Daniel Kahoko."

He reacted with surprise.

"Come with us. You are hereby arrested for the murder of Alice and Peter Ayame and the Kahoko Family."

Daniel stayed still and trembled with fear.

"No!", I yelled as everyone reacted with surprise.

I walked in front of Daniel, "It wasn't his fault."

"Then, who's fault is it?", Lahar asked.

"It's the fault of Zeref, the Spirit of Darkness," I said with confident eyes.

Everyone was silent.

"My cousin, Daniel, was possessed by Zeref. He was completely under his control. Zeref made him kill the entire family. Zeref lured me into giving him my powers. He created battles with my relatives to try and kill me without revealing itself. It made me think that it was my relatives that killed everyone. But it was it after all. Daniel, is not the one to blame. He never did anything wrong. This was all Zeref's doing."

Lahar was silent for a moment and then he exhaled, "Is that so?"

He turned around, "Since you are the victim of this crime, I believe you."

I reacted with surprise.

He started to walk away, "I had a feeling that Zeref was behind this."

He looked at Daniel, "If anything happens, and your name is heard, we will not hesitate."

He looked at me, "Thank you for your information. Excuse us."

He left with the other Rune Knights.

Everyone cheered.

Daniel stopped trembling and smiled with relief.

I pulled him into a hug and smiled. He was surprised, but he hugged me back. 

Everything was back to the way it was.

Even though, the battle between Zeref and us is over. He still exists in this world.

I have met new people and made new relationships that I never thought would happen.

When I came to Fairy Tail for the first time, I was confused, alone. But when I met everyone, they helped open up and become my true self.

Throughout all my days in Fairy Tail, I learned more about my past, my family, my parents, the powers I inherited.

I became stronger. Strong enough to protect everyone I love.

Stong enough to protect Fairy Tail and serve it with my pride.

I went through many obstacles and drama, but everyone kept me on my feet. Without them, I'd never been encouraged to keep my heart strong and be brave no matter what situation I'm in.

I'm very lucky to have met everyone in Fairy Tail.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! HELP ME GET RID OF THE RUBBLE!", Master yelled as everyone walked to the guild's area.

I smiled while blushing.

Fairy Tail will always be the same, and it will always be the place that is very close to my heart...

Daniel and I walked to everyone and started to help get rid of the rubble. 

It was hot outside, but we didn't care. We were all together. Even though we were working, it was like a little gathering.

3 HOURS LATER...

All the rubble was removed. 

It was time to recreate the guild's building.

We all helped put the building together.

And, after all the hard work, the building was finished.

The building was bigger. There were double doors for the entrance and the exit for the backyard. Our guild's logo standing out proudly on the archway of the entrance.

On the path of the entrance, there light stands, and inside there were benches and tables. Also, there were stairs going down from the left and right side.

At the left side, there was a bar.

On the sides, there were two request boards and in the center there was a staircase that led up to the S-Class request board.

And finally, on the roof, there was a skylight. In other words, there was a rooftop window that showed the sky. It was beautiful when the Sun's light shined through.

The building may be fixed, but there is still some fixing to do.

Unfortunately, we got in trouble with the Magic Council. 

From what I heard, this was the second time that the guild fell a part.

We were brought into tents to explain what caused the wreckage.

The Magic Council understood, so they gave us another chance.

THE NEXT DAY

I walked out of my apartment and breathed in the fresh air and sighed, "What a beautiful day today!"

"Melanie!", Natsu yelled as he made a "let's go" gesture.

Happy, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Aurelie were with him.

I smiled at him and looked up at the sky.

"Goodbye everyone! Love you!"

I ran towards everyone as images of her family smiled in the sky.

------------------------------

In Volume 2...

"Aurelie....Celacia. Prepare to meet my wrath.."a girl said.

On her table was a picture of her with light covering her face, Aurelie, and a person that looks like Laxus.

"I will never forgive you, for what you've done to me!"

Volume 2 will start with Chapter 41!

Thank you for reading Volume 1! ♥

- silverstars97