ʙᴇʟɪɢᴇʀᴀɴᴛ ᴋɪɴɢ.

"Who am I?That depends on the context

"Who am I?
That depends on the context."

†††

Jeffery shook his head at the whole situation laid in front of him as he paced back and forth behind his desk, "I can't believe you let this happen." He kept saying to me. Like a parent who was bewildered that their child was coming out to them and being gay was a sin. He made me sick to my stomach.

"Me? How is this my fault?" I take offense. He was more than lucky that I hadn't ended his life sooner to take command of his pathetic compound he tried so hard to keep in control of, "he did this to me." I quake in my skin, I could feel my brother's blood that dried on my face starting to crack against my skin. I needed to inform this idiot before word got around and I didn't get to bury Mack in the graveyard. He needed to rest easier than I will now that he was gone.

"You must have done something to make him mad. It's probably you and your stubborn, hard hardheadedness that got them all killed." He stared at me with his blue eyes. A fire blazed behind them, "I know how Negan is, and I know how you are. You don't take well to men with power." I breath out shakily, wanting nothing more than to strangle Negan and make him pay. Jeffery was a much easier target right now if he didn't change his tone of voice.

"This isn't my fault." I say as calmly as I could, "his men killed Molly, they shot at us, we took action. He killed my brother! He killed Heather! He took Fiona!" If there was one thing that would piss Jeffery off, it would be Heather's death. He loved her more than anything, and maybe that would light the fire under his lazy ass and make him want to fight back.

"You let him kill my sister?!" He practically jumped over his desk to slam me against the wall, "you bitch!" He squeezed my throat. My hands fumble against his belt. Unsheathing his knife from its place. Sinking it into his leg with one hand, and shoving my thumb into his eye socket with the other, he cried out enough to loosen his grip on my throat.

"You'll die, regretting you ever laid a fucking hand on me, you fucking asshole." I twisted the knife in his leg as I held him in place. He wouldn't run from me that easily after threatening to take my life with his grimy hands. He was lucky I didn't shove my finger more into his eye, or he would have lost more than his dignity just then.

"Children, please." A familiar voice filled the room like a virus, "daddy's home now. Drop the fucking toys." Negan chuckled. I twist the knife in Jeffery's leg, even more, making him let me go. As I dropped to the wooden floor, air rushed back full force into my lungs. Forcing me to cough against a tender esophagus, "you kids look like fucking shit." He laughed at us both.

"N-Negan." Jeffery bowed down on his knees, despite the hole in his leg, "I wasn't expecting you so early." he played dumb, even though I had just told his idiotic self just moments before that Negan could show up at any given second. He made me disgusted with humanity at all possible times of the day. Even by breathing it irritated me to be human.