ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ.

"Nurturing is no concern of mine, for I am the rain of fire and my glance is as jagged like the lightning."
-Rainer Maria Rilke

†††

"Let me go, you fucking assface." I struggle against Dwight. He grabbed the back of my head, opening up the door before throwing me into the darkness. I scoffed. Back here again?

"You heard the man, give up your clothes." He smirked, holding out his hand.

"Fuck you, Dwight. I'm not doing shit." I tell him, "I'm not taking my fucking clothes off."

"Yes, you will. Because if you don't, well, I'm sure you don't want to know what will happen if Negan finds out you were being a bitch to me." Dwight raised his eyebrow.

"I could care less about what he's going to do to me. He won't hurt me." I tell him.

"Oh, of course, he won't." He said mockingly, "but yet, here you are. Straight from under his boot. Just get your ass into gear before he comes down on both of us."

"If he catches you, for looking at me, you'll be the one under the boot." I take off my boot, chucking it at his head.

When he dodged the first one, I followed it by the second one. Which hit him in his stupid, half melted face. I waited till he looked away to shimmy out of my pants, throw off my jacket and shirt. My socks flew onto his head, "that's all you're getting, asshole."

Dwight looked at me before shoving me down against the cold stone flooring. He slammed the door, locking it up, "sleep tight."

"Fuck you. When I get out of here, I'm coming for you." I kicked the door, making him laugh.

"I'll drop the heat for you. Just how you like it." He joked, "I'll see you when he wants to see you again. If he ever does."

"Back in the box, aren't you?" I hear Daryl through the walls, "what you do this time?"

"Back talked." I say to him, "apparently I'm not good enough anymore." I frowned.

"He left to take Carl back home," Daryl says to me. His voice was a bit clearer, which meant that he was closer to the wall I was next too now.

"Good. Maybe he'll get lost." I grumble, holding myself as a draft came in under the door, "he can't just lock me up when he wants to go do something I don't like."

"Well, he's already doing it, Renegade. And you'll stay in the dark till he says so."

I stayed quiet, feeling exhausted all of a sudden. I rest my head between my knees as a queasy feeling blossomed in my stomach. If this is what Negan wanted, then I guess this is what'll have to do. When the sickness passed, I get up to fiddle with the knob

"Tell me who she is." I look at the wall, waiting for Daryl to speak again, "that girl he loved before me." he sighed on the other side of the wall. He knew who I was talking about.

"He never really loved her." Daryl said, "you could just tell by how he's here with you. If he didn't love you, you would have died a long time ago because you pissed off the wrong people."

"You didn't answer my question, Daryl." I held myself as a draft came in from under the door.

"Emmett Thompson." Daryl finally spoke her name, "as in, Dr. Thompson. She's all Carlos seems to complain about." I didn't think she was that important to the world, "she became something to me during her time with him. He didn't like it very much. He was sort of afraid of her, wouldn't cross certain unsaid lines when it came to Emmett."