ʟ ɪs ғᴏʀ ʟᴜᴄɪʟʟᴇ.

"You can breath,
you can blink,
you can cry.
Hell, you're all
gonna be doing that."

†††

Negan raised an eyebrow at me as he stepped down and out of the truck. He chuckled, clearly seeing as to how his children had not indeed behaved themselves while he was gone. He looked at Dwight, who didn't have Daryl's crossbow anymore, then to Fiona. Who's face was covered in scratches from when I made her eat dirt. Then to me, who stood triumphantly with the crossbow. He stopped in front of me, probably seeing that I was unscathed by it all and practically had a smile on my face. Negan brought Lucille down from his broad shoulders, laughing.

"So, this is what happens when I leave you three alone?" He asked us. I looked at Fiona, then to Dwight. He was indeed amused at what he saw before him.

"Yep." I say like it was no big deal at all, "not much of anything going down here." I shrug innocently.

"Not anymore,  now that you're back." Dwight projected. He was a wounded animal, with its tail tucked between its pathetic legs. He would try to win Negans favor, but would it work for him?

"You're one to talk, Dwighty boy." I shoot back, we share a long glare before Negan cleared his throat. I glared a bit longer at Dwight before looking back at Negan. Negans eyebrow raised.

"You gonna tell me why you have Dwight's crossbow?" He asked me, pointing Lucille at the weapon I held in my hands. A smile twitched on my lips but I didn't let it show, giving a wry laugh, shifting my weight as I came up with an answer that he would enjoy.

"Because I wanted it." I say flat out, "I mean, he can take what he wants from everyone while you're not around, so why can't I take what he wants the most?" I look up at him through my eyelashes, "he pulled a gun on me and threatened to shoot me." I pouted slightly, knowing it would do at least one thing for him, if not get all of the things going.

"Don't be such a bitch." Dwight snapped, quickly shutting up when Negan pointed Lucille at him. This was going in my favor, there was no way that Dwight would get away with anything, "she was going to kill Fiona." He said like I was in trouble. As far as I was concerned, we were both children in an equal amount of trouble.

"I could give a flying fuck if she wanted to gut me like a freshly caught fish on a Sunday fucking morning." Negan swung Lucille around his fingers, catching her effortlessly in his palm, "what gives you the fucking right, to go against my back, threaten my girlfriend, and then act like a fucking little bitch when confronted about it?" Dwight didn't answer him, "don't make me fucking ask again, Dwight."

"Nothing. I don't have the right." Dwight answered, keeping his eyes low, "I'm sorry, please forgive me." He got on one knee, asking for forgiveness through his actions.

"Don't tell me shit. I'm not the one who's gonna kick your sorry ass for bad mouthing me." Negan stepped back, turning me around so I faced Dwight. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for my apology.

"You can also thank me." I say softly, "because what's a better time than now?" A smile played on my lips.

"No. I'll apologize, but I won't fucking thank you. So I'm sorry, Renegade." He said through his crooked teeth before he stood up, walking away. Negan laughed.

"Wow! The shit I miss when I'm out collecting." Negan leaned in my face, "I don't think I've ever had someone run this place so fucking well." His breath washed over my face. I looked at him.

"I told you before, I'm a queen. I bow to no man. Not even you." I make sure he knew I was serious, even though I could see the amusement in those whiskey-colored eyes. A deep laugh rumbled in his chest as he pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

"You're still going on with that fantasy?"

♛♛♛

I look away as Negan swung Lucille down into the skull of some kid that had lied to him about a few guns that were in one of their new outposts. Negan made his smart ass comments about all the usual shit, but he just had more fun smashing in this kids brains with Lucille than laying down the law on these idiots.

"That's my girl, Lucille!" He continued to go to town on the dead body. I rolled my eyes. If I stared long enough, I might lose myself and join him just so we could bang one out after it was all said and done.

"Get used to it." Dwight tells me, "this is what he does." he folded his arms across his chest as he prospected.

"No shit, Sherlock." I elbowed him away from me, "he killed my brother. I was fucking there, asshole."

"Are you two fighting while I'm having the time of my fucking life?" Negan came up to us, Lucille dripping with fresh blood, he had blood splattered on his face. He was hot and so flustered. It was all very, very sexy. I wanted to purr in his ears and rub against his body till he was just as turned on as I am.

"Nope, no ones fighting here, baby." I bite my lip, he smiled, bringing my hips against his roughly. I gasp excitedly, wrapping my arms around his neck in bliss. I used my thumb to wipe away the blood on his lips, wiping the red against my pants from my skin.

"No? I was hoping to see you kick some fucking ass." He kissed me roughly before letting me go abruptly to circle back to what he was dealing with at hand, "anyone else want to lie to me?" He asked of the sniffling half circle of people that he stood in the middle of, "I'm sick and tired, of you fucking people just showing up, and taking what you want from my men." He looked back at me, "this shits getting old, real fucking fast. So, I'll ask again, does anyone else want to fucking lie to me?"

A tiny girl with mouse brown hair and freckles splattered across her pale cheeks brought her bag forward, "no, Chrissy! Don't give those to him!" The girl next to her spoke out of turn. I watched Negan as he pointed Lucille in her face, making her lean back in fear.

"T-The rest of our guns." Chrissy didn't look into Negan's eyes as he took the bag from her. She kept her eyes low, wanting to live. The group looked at me like I should have helped them, not betrayed them. It was a feeling of guilt I didn't need to have because I didn't know these people.

"Of course. I never would have suspected the fucking mouse." Negan handed the bag back towards Fat Joey, "that was very fucking clever of you all." He walked in front of them, he was a fan of execution and flashy ways to die, "what's your name?" He asked the girl next to Chrissy, "don't make me fucking ask you again. Speak when you're fucking spoken to!" She jolted.

"Amanda!" She sobbed, "my name's Amanda!" Amanda looked at me, begging me to help her. I was curious as to why they were silently begging me to save them. I clench my jaw in irritation. I was no one's savior.

"A-man-da." Negan crouched down in front of her, "do you want to know what it fucking feels like to step out of the line? Or, wait. Was the first time not fucking enough for you? My Lucille is a very dirty, very thirsty, girl." He tells her, those words were naturally occurring on those lips, "so we can go till every last fucking one of you is dead as doorknobs, and I won't stop there till I've gotten back all my shit!" Amanda shook her head no, sobbing, "good. Bring the other one out." The other one? I look as Fat Joey and Paul brought out a figure with its head covered with a sack.

The figure was small, too small to be a man. Negan walked over to it, uncovering the person to reveal another raven-haired girl. Her skin blossomed with red and dark purple splotches under her coat.  She was bloody and beaten, which meant that she had wronged the Saviours in a major way. The blindfold was ripped from her face and she looked up. Her grey eyes, bruised and filled with murderous intentions. It all made sense now, why they all looked at me like I had betrayed them in the worst way. I didn't feel as much like an asshole as I did moments before.

"Kylie? Kylie!" I dropped the crossbow, rushing over to her. Kylie looked at me, the anger faded from her eyes as she realized who was in front of her. I wanted to cry and hold her. I tried to close the gap between us, but of course, Mr. Right was always there to stop me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Negan shoved Lucille between us, my face inches away from the barbs as I got on my knees and tried to help her, "what, the fuck do you think you're doing?"

<1585>