иєνєя αgαιи.

иєgαи~

иєgαи~

Emmett stood there, unphased by the fact that her current boyfriend had run off to save a girl she didn't care to know. I had begun to shake with anger, how could she just stand there? She returned her attention up towards me. Her blue eyes drowned me once more.

"Let me go with them." I demand, even though I shouldn't have had to deal with this shit, here I was, "she's my wife."

"I don't fucking care if she lives or dies out here." Emmett rested her arm from holding the gun up for so long, using that time to light up another cigarette, "I just want your life."

"If you wanted that, you shouldn't have fucking saved me all those years ago." I clenched my jaw, not letting my anger get the best of me. My eyes were starting to blur with rage the longer I stood here. This was not a feeling I liked to have in my chest. It was a feeling I would rather inflict.

"If I didn't stupidly need you as a vice, I would have without a second thought. Don't you worry about that." She folded her arm under her breast, using it as a rest for the hand that held the cigarette, "maybe taking what's her face from you, will do the trick for my bloodlust."

"It won't do you any fucking justice." I drop Lucille to the ground. Emmett rose her eyebrow at the sight of Lucille hitting the ground, "if I die and she lives, she'll come for you. If she dies and I live, I'm going to fucking string you up high like the fucking animal you are for the whole goddamn world to see." the words came out more calmly than I anticipated, making her pupils dilate subtly.

She must have forgotten that I had loved her when we had our time together. Even if it felt like an entirely different lifetime, I learned her tics. I knew how she worked on an emotional level and she was very dangerous when she played games like this. Her mind was unstable, medication free for almost seven years. What kind of things were spinning like cogs in that demented mind, would only be subdued by one thing.

Emmett almost stepped back when I stepped up to her. She didn't know what to do with her hands as our bodies nearly touched. Her pupils, the size of dimes when I removed the cigarette from her hand, disarming her when I leaned in closer. Her eyes slightly shut when I exhaled onto her face, I knew it would get her because I had been drinking before I came out here. I had to have liquid courage to deal with this ex.

"Wait..." Emmett tried to stop me as I put a hand on her face, slowly removing the gun from her hand to slip it into my waistband on my back. She didn't seem to care about Daryl in that moment, but did she ever really? She only used people to get to me, "I'm not afraid of you, I'm afraid for you..." she whispered to me. It was the same thing she told me the first time we went to my warehouse.

"I loved you." I say softly, keeping her face in place as I used my free hand to remove my knife from my belt, "where did you go, Emmett?" I asked her. Her blue eyes nearly welled with tears the longer she stared up at me, "are you even capable of answering that?"

"Negan, I-" Her pupils the size of quarters dilate in shock. She looked down as I take my hand off of her face. I didn't miss the feeling of her skin. She made me sick to my stomach, "you asshole." blood stained her lips as the bright liquid pooled behind her teeth. My hand held onto her shoulder, keeping her in place as I yanked out my knife.

Emmett whimpered when I plunged the blade back into her torso, her hand gripping my arm for support as my hand became bloody with every stab she took to her body. It was a feeling I couldn't explain to the world, removing her from my life for the last time. The final time.

"S-Sir?" Paul jolted when I looked back at him with such velocity. He looked at Emmett, making me look back at her. She was on her last breaths as I removed the knife from her chest. She looked up at me with her blue eyes, tears streamed down her flustered cheeks. It was almost heart wrenching when she tried to hold onto me when I let her go.

"Never again!" I promised her as her body hit the dirt.

Emmett gurgled as her lungs filled with blood.

"Never again."

<831>

<831>